NEW PHOTO SHOOT

Davey

I want to have a family photo shoot me, hubby and 2 children. Cam i use 1 photo shoot or do i have to buy 2 tickets. Can someone let me know ASAP as i dont want to book 1 ticket and then not be enough.

Please let us have a family shoot SM well love you forever. :thumbup::(:thumbup:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I want to have a family photo shoot me, hubby and 2 children. Cam i use 1 photo shoot or do i have to buy 2 tickets. Can someone let me know ASAP as i dont want to book 1 ticket and then not be enough.

Please let us have a family shoot SM well love you forever. :thumbup::(:thumbup:

It's one photo shoot ticket per person i.e. two people in a photo = two tickets.

I still cant get over the fact that you have to buy two tickets for a family shot. Do i have to get one for the kiddy aswell as my other half?

We only want one photo. Not two or three.

Yeah i think its terrible that you have to purchase 2 tickets for family photo shoot. But its how they make their money i spose.

• Moderators

It's been discussed to death in many a previous topic before.

Quite simply put: the argument against having one price for 'joint' photos is that it opens up the process to abuse, with people bundling in to only pay for one photo, rather than multiple.

Who is "family"? Your mate who suddenly becomes your 'brother'? And then you can get one copy and go and copy it somewhere cheaper so you both have one?

In the end you pay per person and per photo. 2 people, 2 tickets, 2 photos. It keeps it fair across the board.

This isn't to start another discussion about it because really it's not open to discussion. I'm just explaining what has been covered before.

I've just booked 2 photos ( one for me and one for the kids), I've met John twice before and both times my pictures have come out rubbish, at least if I get a professional one this time I'll have something more than a blur!

Have never done a photoshoot at a con before but couldn't resist having one with the lovely John. No doubt it'll come out a lot nicer than the stage door photo I took with him a few years ago. Looking forward to this. (and trying to resist bankrupting myself by not booking one with James too, however much I want to!)

Will there be photo tickets to buy at the event aswell as I really want one with him but can't put anything else on my card at the moment!

Only if they don't sell out online and the way ticket sales are going at the moment, I think they will sell out.

Jola, are they near to selling out atm? I'd love a pic with John, but am waiting for day confirmation for the other guests I want to meet first before I do order so I can work out whether its best to go Sat or Sunday... Ugh I need to think! I just mean, they won't go in the next few days will they?

xx

Is it anywhere in the realm of possibility that John Barrowman and James Marsters will do a joint photo shoot? If you're looking for a sell out on a photo shoot, I'm pretty sure this would be it!

Thanks!

I think from the sounds of it John is doing pretty good just by himself! lol

My opinion would be that it may be difficult/too time consuming to do a joint shoot with John Barrowman only being there for the one day!