Latest Guest Announcement - John Barrowman

showmasters

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear gosh, i almost fainted reading my emails XD

I let out a super loud squeeee just now, and the librarian told me to be quite XD *is sat in MK library*

i LOVE living in Milton Keynes! If he was at london or mnachester, its too far for me and i wouldnt be able to go!

He was my dream guest, and i even asked for him on the 'if you could have 1 guest' thread, you hav made my day!

Thanks so much showmasters, this almost makes up for not allowing me to crew this one *is still miffed about that XD*

i cant stop spazzing now XD

OH MY GOD..................

YESSS!!!!!

EEK!!!

Prays that he's there the day I am.....I may have to plot and scheme otherwise!!!!

You're luck he's just been in Hotel Babylon so I might go see him :blink: LOL!!

Edited by C0RDEL1A

Good grief!!!

Did I just read that correctly? CM 13 now a must-go-to-event.

Thanks SM.

wow that is so freaky my sister and i were just lamenting that the only bad thing about not getting through certain auditions for a certain show was not meeting john barrowman. this is fab and shell be so ragin cos she refused to go to MK with me

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!