How many of these cons have you been to?

Superman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C4 C5 C6 C7 C8 C9 C10 C11 C12 (and soon to be C13 :YAHOO: )

LFaCC 1 2 3 4 5

GMEX 1 2 3 4

Glasgow

Coventry

Autographica 10 (and soon to be 11! :smile:)

C13 will be my 21st show or 23rd including Autographicas :clap:

crewed: C6 C7 C8 C10 C11 C12, LFaCC 2 3 4 5, GMEX 2 3 4, Glasgow, Coventry, A10 :thumbup:

C13 will be my 16th show or 18th including Autographicas :dance:

as for non-SM ones, started attending Collector's Fairs in Cardiff and once in Newport when was 15/16, (now 23!!! :D) went to quite a few of those, 6 events in London, few in Birmingham, 6 SG cons at Heathrow, SG con in Cheltenham, another show 2 and erm that could be everything :blush:

out of those ones, stewarded: FF2, all SG cons at Heathrow and either 4 or 5 of the events in London B)

this summer I'm going travelling RTW and will miss Chevron 7, LFaCC, Glasgow, C14, London event, GMEX5 and Cov2; the only Collectormanias/LFaCC since starting at C4!! :pyth:

surfy sah xx

• Moderators

C6 first show

Crewed at:

C7, C8, C9, C10, C11 & C12

London 06 & 07

The last 3 Atographicas

1 Empire day

G-mex 1, 2 & 3

Midlands 1

Glasgow 1

Musicmania

Sportsmania

Eclipse 1

I think thats right lol, don't think I missed anything :dance:

Edited by mrsclairecarter

Ooo cripes...

Showmasters -

Collectormania 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12.

Collectormania Midlands

G-Mex 2 and 3.

Eclipse

And then...6 non SM events.

Been crewing since C12.

That's not to mention C13, C14, Lockdown, Autographica, and non-SM events this year. *grins*

More than I can count - the first signing I went to was in 1993 and I've been to a great many signings and conventions since then, though not as many as I used to (a combination of having met many of the people I wanted to, and certain events having less guests that I'm interested in making it too expensive to justify attending). I was going to go to an event this weekend but then one guest changed to the day I couldn't make due to family commitments and two or three others pulled out at the last minute (see, it doesn't only happen with Showmasters events!) so the cost of going became prohibitive.

Roughly around 170 since 1991 although I have not kept track of every single signing show. Around 100 of these I have had some involvement in terms of organising.

Can't remember the first Collectormania I went to, but there were several before I joined the crew at C7.

I suddenly feel very old ;)

44 events total, 13 of which are SM events.

C9, C10, C11, C12

LFCC 3, 4 and 5

Gmex 1, 2, 3 and 4

Midlands 1

Eclipse

Def doing C13 and 14 this year, will be at lfcc 6 even if its only for a day, MAY possibly be at glasgow this year..Cant do Midlands 2 :WINCE:

Roughly around 170 since 1991 although I have not kept track of every single signing show.

I suddenly feel very old :WINCE:

YOU FEEL OLD!!!!! How do you think I feel - I remember the first event I met you at! You were a fresh faced baby who didn't drink - oh how the conventions have corrupted you :P

Anne

G-Mex 1 as my first ever event! Been G-Mex 3 and my first event crewing was G-Mex 4. Also managed to hitch a lift with a mate to C11 and I am gonna try and get to C13.

Hope I get to crew another event in the future - it's just so much fun!