Seth Green

Buffy_Angel

Hey

I'm flying to New York for the day to meet Seth Green next month and was wandering if anyone has met him before and could tell me what he's like? Any stories would be great!

Flying for the day just for Seth? can we have your job please heh

• Moderators

He doesn't want to charge for autographs. That's been common knowledge for many years now unfortunately.

So no matter how many times you write his name in a lovely green colour, it probably won't change his mind, nor any convention organiser who wants to make money.

• 2 weeks later...

thats really awesome! well you never no maybe you could get a seth green auto free when you buy 2 other autos [if there was 2 buffy guests lol :D] [then raise the entry price by a few quid to make up for the travel etc id love to meet him!]

he was one of my favorite buffy charicters and i love his 'leave chris crocker alone'video absolutely LMFao

• 4 weeks later...

Aawww I'm glad there's someone out there who would do that for Seth and not just me!! Well, I havent done it yet but I seriously would consider it!!

Please let us know how it went.....did you get any photos?

He could always do a con and not charge for an auto?!!!

I've checked on his official site and he seems to have a done a coupla US cons recently so do they not charge for signings?

xxxx