Sarmy Thread

mousybrown

:D Pez, you're about as quiet and retiring as a nuclear bomb going off in New York .... i.e. not very!

Emmah....you were soo not shy at E1 - hope you're going to keep the noise down in the room for the next one! (NOT!) :P

i truly thought i was gonna be really shy! I went to my boyfriends mums wedding on saturday, and barely spoke to anyone - and i knew most of the people there!

I guess it was the fact that we all had something in common that we could talk about, as i dont usually talk about heroes too much, as not one of my friends like it, and i cant talk to my parents about it, even though they watched it, as they would think i was mad XD

now that you have got me talking, there will be no shutting me up XD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really wanna start shouting 'peter is god' to take the mick,

but it feels like its against my religion :)

XD

i dont think i would ever feel the need to shout that, even if it was to take the mick lol i wouldnt allow myself to sink that low XD

I'm quiet and shy! :P

since when?

"must be willing to make idiot of self at any given moment for the sake of sylar"

I think that I fall into that category :thumbup:

Considering that I was bored tonight... so I made this...

I may have slightly overestimated my video editing abilities, also the quality of my webcam.

Hey ho, "making an idiot of self at any given moment" - check;)

"must be willing to make idiot of self at any given moment for the sake of sylar"

I think that I fall into that category :o

Considering that I was bored tonight... so I made this...

I may have slightly overestimated my video editing abilities, also the quality of my webcam.

Hey ho, "making an idiot of self at any given moment" - check;)

I just watched that before I came on here. :lol:

:YAHOO:

I was just walking home last night, humming away to myself when I thought 'Foos, Star Wars, Heroes, three of my favourite things... what if I combined them in a recipe of deliciousness?' and, as I tend to do when I have a thought, I just went and did it.

Clearly too much spare time. Lalalalalala. :YAHOO: