Sarmy Thread

mousybrown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to see sylar kill niki, then would he have a split personality too? or would he just have the strength? and niki would be dead! i think she is a useless character XD *you can tell i dont like her, no?*

I don't know. The way I view it is that Niki's MPD is just a mental disorder. So I believe he would only get the superstrength.

• Moderators

Finally joined! DavidB beat me by a mere 6 minutes...great minds think alike! Though I am obviously a little slower :angel:

:angel: I'll always be proud of that .. "6 minutes greater than frankslittlemachine" :thumbup:

id like to see sylar kill niki, then would he have a split personality too? or would he just have the strength? and niki would be dead! i think she is a useless character XD *you can tell i dont like her, no?*

I don't know. The way I view it is that Niki's MPD is just a mental disorder. So I believe he would only get the superstrength.

Well, Peter got her super strength with none of the personality problems, so I guess we have to assume the same would be true of Sylar.

Well, Peter got her super strength with none of the personality problems, so I guess we have to assume the same would be true of Sylar.

awww :thumbup: i would love to see sylar with a split personality XD.....wait, thinking about it, im not so sure i would lol i love sylar the way he is XD

Finally joined! DavidB beat me by a mere 6 minutes...great minds think alike! Though I am obviously a little slower ;)

:D I'll always be proud of that .. "6 minutes greater than frankslittlemachine" :thumbup:

:angel: As you can see from my sig I have already decided that it is a proud moment for both of us! :D

And yes I do feel special and thank you for the welcomes, its great to finally be on board :P

Err perhaps a silly question but what exactly do we do? :angel:

Thats a good idea, but then you may get people pretending to be SArmy members and not really apprechiating it.

frankslittlemachine, you just have to love zach and sit at the sarmy table (oh and purchasing a silver ticket is ideal) :thumbup:

Thats a good idea, but then you may get people pretending to be SArmy members and not really apprechiating it.

frankslittlemachine, you just have to love zach and sit at the sarmy table (oh and purchasing a silver ticket is ideal) :angel:

I'm not sure that I LOVE Zach but I do think he is freakin cool (good enough I hope :angel: )! And the silver pass is in the bag as of two hours ago...sweeeet!

So I guess I can now pull up a chair at the sarmy table! (metaphorically of coarse, because at the moment I am actually sitting on a couch :thumbup::D )

*puts hand up*

I'm Sarmy and I've got a silver ticket...and if there's any Zach laps to be sitting on I'll be there.

Oh, and btw as the sarmy girsl from E1 will tell you .... I'm quite shy and quiet - a bit like Pez! :P

ummm...since when? You and Pez...Quite...Shy...they dont belong in the same sentance lol

Though i did say i would be very shy, but i had a weird boost of confidence over that weekend XD