Sarmy Thread

mousybrown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive not got one :D Heres wishing i did! LOL. a week to go guys until i get to see everyone of your beautiful faces except emma and paula because ive seen you 2 since E2 i think... not that your faces aint beautiful because they are! im going to stop rambling and get off the computer now because ive had 2 hours sleep maximum since i woke up on thursday :wub: and i sound like a crazy old lady!

• 2 weeks later...

i dunno but he wants them lol , naked was the theme of the weekend jamie carl and will all got there kit off personaly i was entertained.... and there was me thinking that there was only me who had wardrobe malfunctions!

i still love tracy the singing bush have to say i think it confused greg a bit though

i still love tracy the singing bush have to say i think it confused greg a bit though

Explain please. :YAHOO:

Ah yes, the singing bush :YAHOO: Greg was outside on the phone and I was nearby, in a bush, doing an impression of the singing bush from Three Amigos. It was one of those 'you had to be there moments' :thumbup:

Explain please. :YAHOO:

Ah yes, the singing bush :YAHOO: Greg was outside on the phone and I was nearby, in a bush, doing an impression of the singing bush from Three Amigos. It was one of those 'you had to be there moments' :YAHOO:

Well at least it was an original way to seranade him. :YAHOO: