***Power Rangers Guests***

kbran

Trini is dead?!?! Flippin heck, just read it :| Thats scary... And Jason wouldn't fit in his suit now put it that way! I only saw the original one (Had EVERY figure lol... may be worth something now!) but would be fun to see the original 6 deff.

yeah the first season was the best i still like jason weight dont bother me its sad about Thuy Trang i found out like 3 days after

i still oove the originals have every ep on vid LOL

As long as it nots MMPR that season sucks so much compared to Time Force and In Space, I hate it that people are like yeah MMPR is the best as its was the first, - no just as it was first doesn't mean its the best, I think its crap when you got Time Force and In Space while are miles better.

Alot of people didn't know about Trinny (sorry can't remember her real name) asshe was killed in a car crash on September 12th 2001 I think - obviously the American press at the time had more important things to print and talk about.

She was thrown through her car windscreen as she wasn't wearing her seatbelt.

Anyway there was a rangers con in America (Morphicon) last year I think which seemed to be attended by nearly every ranger ever plus other guests - not sure if there were autograph sessions though or just a big get together.

It would be good though!!!

MMPR was and is the best it got stupid after that they tried to live up to the first season but still havnt pulled it off even when they brought tommy back it still sucked (well tommy sucked from the beginning) i quit watching after billy left in Pr Zeo the original 5 will always be the best

• 2 years later...

as i watch many power rangers seasons, i have quite a long list with some favorites...

on top of the list, there are jason david frank, david yost and philip andrew, but i would also love to meet austin st. john, amy jo johnson, jason faunt, emma lahana, brandon jay mclaren, archie kao, alison kyperman, jessica rey, matt austin, monica may, and so many others :angry:

and of course johnny bosch, who i will meet at lfcc 2010 *happy* :WINCE: