Music at the parties

they had a post like this in the eclipse forum and i thought we needed one here. as as for its lockdown, its got to be alot better!!!

so what music do you want at the parties? any perticular songs?

i recon we should have alot of the songs featured on lost e.g. wonderwall, make your own kind of music, shambala etc...

what does everyone else want?

Anything by Driveshaft. :thumbup:

Rockstar by Nickelback is a must.

Great song, but you can't dance to it.

Bringing CD's would seem pretty pointless, as I'm sure Davie will be the DJ and I don't know that he was using a CD player...

I thought the music was fine at Eclipse, was a decent mix (given as NO-ONE has the same taste in music)

Would be good to have some Dance Tunes in there thoughout the parties. Something you can actually dance to rather than wave your head up and down. Yomanda - Synth and Strings is a good one and Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar. I'll bring some CDs......

Problem with tracks like that, is that a lot of people don't know them and if they don;t know them, they'll leave the dance floor...

Defintely the lost songs there are plenty to choose from.

Most of them are chill-out music.... which you can't dance to....

Anything by Driveshaft. :(

Rockstar by Nickelback is a must.

Great song, but you can't dance to it.

Bringing CD's would seem pretty pointless, as I'm sure Davie will be the DJ and I don't know that he was using a CD player...

I thought the music was fine at Eclipse, was a decent mix (given as NO-ONE has the same taste in music)

Would be good to have some Dance Tunes in there thoughout the parties. Something you can actually dance to rather than wave your head up and down. Yomanda - Synth and Strings is a good one and Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar. I'll bring some CDs......

Problem with tracks like that, is that a lot of people don't know them and if they don;t know them, they'll leave the dance floor...

Defintely the lost songs there are plenty to choose from.

Most of them are chill-out music.... which you can't dance to....

Dance Music is good as it has some good beats and as a DJ myself I know this is the best sort of music to dance to, although a good mix is always fun. I just hope there isnt to much 'Rock' as that really can be impossible to dance to.