willing to help

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm Irn Bru.....best drink....classic ad..lol.

Oh I would also like to volunteer my help for LFACC2 and C6..along with the rest of us mental people!! now I have experience from C5...

yeh, that goes for me too. thanks for letting me work at c5 and i'll be ahppy to work at c6 or any other future events. if u need me just call me, or rather email me.

*sings*"u just call out my name, wherever i am, i'll come running, to see you again...." lol!

yeh...how can you not work again after working once? it just doesn't happen unless something bad happens to you but I am definately working at the next one again........whoo hoo I am excited and it is six months away....my crew t shirt is still being proudly displayed everywhere....it was sooooo big that I just wear it to sleep in now!!lol

It goes without saying that once most people have worked for you they would answer the call for all future events i think.

Count me in !

ally

I agree with Ally, once you have worked for you, we can't turn our backs!

You should know by now, I will work any time you need me!

Cout me in for C6 and LF&CC 2

Hugs :rolleyes:

Marina x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
whoo hoo bring on the working!!

ok, if u insist!

"TICK WRITE SWAP!"

exactly!! I am now a pro!! oh...what if I get a completely different job? then I'm gonna have to learn all over again! damn this world! oh well.......i'll just pray to showmasters that they put me on money again!! I am bloody good at that!! well....a few spam ups but hey!! lol

ok, if u insist!

"TICK WRITE SWAP!"

exactly!! I am now a pro!! oh...what if I get a completely different job? then I'm gonna have to learn all over again! damn this world! oh well.......i'll just pray to showmasters that they put me on money again!! I am bloody good at that!! well....a few spam ups but hey!! lol

LOL! if u need any help, jus give me a shout, im an old pro! (and no guys, i dont mean an old prostitute there!)

ok, if u insist!

"TICK WRITE SWAP!"

LOL! if u need any help, jus give me a shout, im an old pro! (and no guys, i dont mean an old prostitute there!)

lol..now we know your secret. There is no denying it!! Tick, write and swap...!! hmm you tick of the name of your 'client' on a list, the write down the amount you are charging and swap the money with a little sticker that says 'I've just been cheated out of a hundred bucks!!'

lol.....God, I think of really random things!!