willing to help

betrayed-deagol

Oh, and maybe when I've cut down on smoking (cos vamps had hardly any fag breaks at LFCC!!!!! LOL)

Yeah! that was the hardest part (except cutting off the queues at the end of the day)!

Ooooh another smoker? We seem to be few and far between on this here forum!!!!

*Raises Hand*

I'm one too although desperate to give up :D:lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and maybe when I've cut down on smoking (cos vamps had hardly any fag breaks at LFCC!!!!! LOL)

Yeah! that was the hardest part (except cutting off the queues at the end of the day)!

Ooooh another smoker? We seem to be few and far between on this here forum!!!!

*Raises Hand*

I'm one too although desperate to give up :firedevil::lol:

same! missed u tho jola! u kept me sane on that first day of emptyin n settin stuff up babes!

Woohoo I've applied for LFCC 2 - what is it with me being organised alately, it never happens LOL

HAve you been drinking less alcohol? Maybe thats why :angry::D

Stef are they the forms that we filled in at LFACC?

David S

(BHPF)

nah, they were for C5, not LFaCC 2. you'll have to send them an email hunni with ur CV to help them with it all.

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know that! I wasnt talkin bout LFACC2 C5! :unsure:

Woohoo I've applied for LFCC 2 - what is it with me being organised alately, it never happens LOL

HAve you been drinking less alcohol? Maybe thats why :DB)

Stef are they the forms that we filled in at LFACC?

David S

(BHPF)

nah, they were for C5, not LFaCC 2. you'll have to send them an email hunni with ur CV to help them with it all.

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know that! I wasnt talkin bout LFACC2 C5! :P

sowwy! :help: but i have been told that the Crew emails will be sent out later tonight!

• 3 weeks later...
whoo hoo...the next collectormania. can't wait for that one.....I want to take cash again...it was really fun...I was just like...hello..how many? three? ok then.........wise words.....tick, write, swap!! lol

OMG! im sorry Imogen! i so didnt realise that ur Logan's girl! sorry!

whoo hoo...the next collectormania. can't wait for that one.....I want to take cash again...it was really fun...I was just like...hello..how many? three? ok then.........wise words.....tick, write, swap!! lol

OMG! im sorry Imogen! i so didnt realise that ur Logan's girl! sorry!

Jody!! hahahahahahaha I thought it might be you but I was kind of like....maybe I should say something she might remember....lol

Logan's_Girl....lovin the name aren't you...

yeah Daniel Logan is FIT AS!!! He needs to be at the next Collectormania.....yum yum........lol.

anyhoo how is you?

*beuno advert* "i'll be whatever yu want be to be"

more to the point i would like to work for C6 and LFACC2

:D

"Bite me, bite mee" is it nipples or ripples? "You can lick my nipples!"...You've confused me now..."Andddd I especially love Iron Bru even though i used to be a mannnnn. Even though I used to be a mannnn" aww...I love those adverts lol...I'm feeling so random