willing to help

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmzzzz the cv is indeed a problem. it would be a very short one! :unsure:

im sure that they would be happy with any sort of CV, it just gives them an idea; and lets face it; if they went for people with experience all the time, new peeps would never get the chance to do anything!

• 3 weeks later...

what so if we give a CV to showmasters about all the stuf we've done we can get a job? What kinda stuff do you have to have done?

I worked in a school for a while, I'm helping out at my local Brownies and I worked in Oxfam once do you think that stuff counts cos you need experience with people.

Maybe I could add that my friends cousin is a bodyguard and has worked with Nas, Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood, Sean Bean, Pharrel etc. Maybe that'll get me a job.

Do showmasters never reply to their emails cos I have applied for a job thousands of times via the email address they give....come on showmasters please...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Some good news for you.....

We have an email addy for you to send us your details and register interest for crewing LFCC (and future showmaster shows) -

crew@showmastersonline.com

drop us your cv, and/or details about yourself, including your full name, age, address, contact email address and contact phone number.

We will then register your details and send you information for crewing at LFCC.

Stef

Hi All,

Some good news for you.....

We have an email addy for you to send us your details and register interest for crewing LFCC (and future showmaster shows) -

crew@showmastersonline.com

drop us your cv, and/or details about yourself, including your full name, age, address, contact email address and contact phone number.

We will then register your details and send you information for crewing at LFCC.

Stef

Bless ya Stef!

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks SM!

I'll send my CV in pronto-like! What are peep's opinions on sitting with the guests? i mean, i think it would be cool, but if they got really demanding then i'd get pissed off... But i wouldn't mind getting to sit with someone like Elijah Wood! lol...

:D;):(

later peepz

swuggie

xxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a little reminder - we have an address for you to email us at if you wish to volunteer your services at current, and future Showmaster shows, including Collectormania5 and LFACC2. It's ...... crew@showmastersonline.com

Drop us a line and we will send you a form for you to fill in to register your interest to volunteer.

Please DO NOT leave your personal details here on the forum for obvious safety reasons. We will not be looking for volunteers details on the forum, and will only answer mails about volunteering addressed to crew@showmastersonline.com

Cheers.

Woohoo I've applied for LFCC 2 - what is it with me being organised alately, it never happens LOL

HAve you been drinking less alcohol? Maybe thats why :P:wub:

Stef are they the forms that we filled in at LFACC?

David S

(BHPF)

Woohoo I've applied for LFCC 2 - what is it with me being organised alately, it never happens LOL

HAve you been drinking less alcohol? Maybe thats why :o:(

Stef are they the forms that we filled in at LFACC?

David S

(BHPF)

nah, they were for C5, not LFaCC 2. you'll have to send them an email hunni with ur CV to help them with it all.

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to help out one day - but the only problem is - SM keep announcing people I want to meet!!!!!!!! Hee hee

I will if there's a con where there aren't so many cooool guests that I have to meet!

Oh, and maybe when I've cut down on smoking (cos vamps had hardly any fag breaks at LFCC!!!!! LOL)

Edited by theoden_of_rohan