willing to help

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi SM,

If you require my services then just give me a shout... I'm used to volunteering my services and having hardly any sleep and standing around for hours. Oh and chatting to random members of the public.

Anyway I'll be going to all SM events anyway... ie being dragged there by my dear sister etc and i'd rather be of use to you guys then being the camera girl...

But i'll understand if your inundated with requests for helpers and don't need me. :D

Good Luck!

Mash x

Edited by Mash

well, i think the title says it all, but if you do need any help, just get Houdi to give me a txt/drop me an email/MSN me.

Thanks for the opportunity to work for you at C4 and hopefully in the future,

Jody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I second that! Thanks for letting me work at C4 and hope I can be of some help at future events!

David ^_^

well, i think the title says it all, but if you do need any help, just get Houdi to give me a txt/drop me an email/MSN me.

Jody

:lol: hmmm *thinks* was u around on the saturday with a white made t shirt??? cause i saw u 6 times and i sooo wanted to stop u to tell u ur t-shirt rocked but i didnt just incase u got me arrested for being crazy or something lol

• 2 weeks later...

Jody

:D hmmm *thinks* was u around on the saturday with a white made t shirt??? cause i saw u 6 times and i sooo wanted to stop u to tell u ur t-shirt rocked but i didnt just incase u got me arrested for being crazy or something lol

yup, it was me! (and no, i wouldn't have you arrested unless you had groped me, so come and say "hi!" next time!)

I was at CM 4 dressed as a Stormtrooper with a friend also dressed as a stormtrooper on the Saturday, we plan to be there in April too.

Would you like to see more of us

Stormie

ps more stormtroopers i mean ;)

yes! you held the gun to my head and i shoved it out of my face so look really gay in the photo!

I was at CM 4 dressed as a Stormtrooper with a friend also dressed as a stormtrooper on the Saturday, we plan to be there in April too.

Stormie

ps more stormtroopers i mean :lol:

yes! you held the gun to my head and i shoved it out of my face so look really gay in the photo!

You sound like we gave you hard time and upset you there buddy, hope we didnt upset you too much :lol:

didnt mean to upset you...........in that helmet i cant see where im sticking my gun :blink:

Stormie

Ding dong....Smaug calling! Hey I would love to help out! Count me in, I'd pretty much do any thing....apart from running naked in the rain sing i'm a little tea pot....... :D

Smaug xXx

what about just the song 'singing in the rain'? It would be a more suitable choice dont u think? :D

Ding dong....Smaug calling! Hey I would love to help out! Count me in, I'd pretty much do any thing....apart from running naked in the rain sing i'm a little tea pot.......  ;)

Smaug xXx

what about just the song 'singing in the rain'? It would be a more suitable choice dont u think? ;)

Singing "i'm a little tea pot" seemed more random. :P

I'm for randomness any way!

smaug xXx

Ding dong....Smaug calling! Hey I would love to help out! Count me in, I'd pretty much do any thing....apart from running naked in the rain sing i'm a little tea pot....... ;)

Smaug xXx

that's a shame because we have a position for someone who is prepared to run naked in the rain sing i'm a little tea pot

BB

Ding dong....Smaug calling! Hey I would love to help out! Count me in, I'd pretty much do any thing....apart from running naked in the rain sing i'm a little tea pot.......  :D

Smaug xXx

that's a shame because we have a position for someone who is prepared to run naked in the rain sing i'm a little tea pot

BB

Shame Smaug.....Its an unfortunate coincidence I suppose....

Stormie

ps more stormtroopers i mean :wub:

You sound like we gave you hard time and upset you there buddy, hope we didnt upset you too much :wub:

didnt mean to upset you...........in that helmet i cant see where im sticking my gun :wub:

Stormie

its ok! i was laffin the whole time but my mum was eggin you on to shoot me (as a joke of course)

Ding dong....Smaug calling! Hey I would love to help out! Count me in, I'd pretty much do any thing....apart from running naked in the rain sing i'm a little tea pot.......  :wub:

Smaug xXx

BB

If I can get a clean bill of health from my doctor I would be able to do that, but due to doing far too many times in the part I have an ongoing chest problem.

*phone rings*

*Talks on the phone*

Aparently the whole illness thing was a figment of my imagination.

So sign me up for anything! ;)

Could look intresting on my Cv...

"in my spare time I run in the rain naked singing any variety of popular songs."

*notices people staring*

*runs*

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Showmasters wanna CV, flippin heck, I can't do that, I wouldn't have a clue where to start, hmmmmmmmmm maybe i should just email them every day and say

"giz us a job" do you think that will work???????????????????

oh ans SM's in case you read this I am most definately mad, infact I have absolutely no idea why I want to work for ya, but erm yeah sounds fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I don't really wanna sit with the guests, now doing tickets I could do or maybe the desk thingy,

hmmmm yeah anyways see ya

Hmm, okies. CV... well I need to write one up then, problem with coming straight out of college into a volunteer job.... you dont use a CV....okies....sort that out and I'll be coming to the meet on sat.....righty...have to work that one out...

SHOWMASTERS - I'll be the one following you around on my knees BEGGING! ;)

and I'll be the one asking you every five minutes giz a job!!!!!!!!! You'll soon get sick of it, oh and if customers starting getting out of hand, i could threaten to break their legs................................. hmm ok well maybe not, but its a thought though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL