why is eclipse and heroes everywhere!

pez

ok since monday its poped up everywhere !

they were on about going to eclipse on neighbors this week ( it was on as i did my coursework im normaly at work) what have showmasters been trying to plug sublimenely

theres a new WII game caled no more heroes

and legoland are advertising heroes wanted...

maybe im just being a little over observant than usual....

but its scaring me!

I've come to the conclusion that I already have the power to time travel. Every morning I arrive at work with a list of things to do, and the next thing I know it's the end of the day and I haven't done a single one of them! Now all I need to do is work out how to go back in time as well as forwards :D

Hmmm i'm afraid this may never end. Many years ago i read ghost world. Now i see it everywhere i go.

Like today this guy who looked like a grizzly bear was behind me in the supermarket and he was acting really really strangely and all he had in his trolly was single packets of flame grilled steak crisps. LOADS OF THEM! Then as he put them on the belt he piled them up and up untill they fell down.

Hmmm i'm afraid this may never end. Many years ago i read ghost world. Now i see it everywhere i go.

Like today this guy who looked like a grizzly bear was behind me in the supermarket and he was acting really really strangely and all he had in his trolly was single packets of flame grilled steak crisps. LOADS OF THEM! Then as he put them on the belt he piled them up and up untill they fell down.

lol!!

i saw someone in tesco the other day buying hundreds and hundreds of christmas cake frills. its all he bought and they were all piled up on the belt

i recon im physcic :)