Whats a Sarmy ?

Krypto

i know what you mean Pez he'd prob have a good cry first before he saved the world....and now im a fully fledged sarmy member, no. 467.....would feel like a traitor if didnt scream....but think it may be too soon for any sylar is sexy avs or t-shirts just yet....just while my masculinity is still hanging by a thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's ok we will break you in slowley..( if only so lizzy doesnt kill us) . but we do have some not to fan girl t-shirts in the shop though and we have stuff designed by the blokes that do the graphic novels as well his name is jason but i cant for the life of me remember what his last name is...

i've just looked and there are a lot of guys that we met at eclipse joiing up way to go you guys your vastly outnumbered in the sarmy! the more the merrier!

lol.....i think lizzys really worried already that i may be turning......but just cant be a fan of the worst superhero ever....petrelli....like you said pez at least sylar is good at what he is....he's an amazing villain.... petrelli is just useless and keeps running after some stupid irishgirl

Edited by Krypto

So as sarmy people are we now anti-peters army. Not that i mind cause peters a bit too emo for me but just trying to catch up.

And Sylar being a dog, that kinda makes him a little less hot in my books. *goes back to images of him topless*

i know....he's just dreadful....its like someone decided to take all the qualities that shouldnt be in a good superhero and just gave them to him

does anyone know if peter's got an army or something cus we could declare war on them ? :thumbup:

That would be the PAction. ^^ (I think it's "Peter Faction," but I'm not sure.) However, we've been known to mingle on occasion. <<; At least, some of us have...

Edited by Alexius

Weeeell, we're not really anti-anything, so nooo... For instance, when someone tried to make a Peter's Army (lol "PArmy"), dedicated to those "who love Peter or hate Sylar," we looked upon them with scorn. Being in the SArmy doesn't necessitate disliking any other character, just supporting Sylar.

Sorry if I'm putting you off of us at all! D=

EDIT: I mean, RAWR DOWN WITH PACTION FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT

Is that better? :thumbup:

Edited by Alexius

I mean, RAWR DOWN WITH PACTION FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT

Is that better? :thumbup:

deffo 100% better no need for diplomacy DOWN WITH PACTION !!

Cool pez so are you now a fully fledged Jedi Chef

Edited by Krypto

I dont know about anyone else but i always love the bad guy. And it doesn't help that sylars hot. Id still say more girls go bonkers over peter but theres something about sylar that just makes you like him.

Me too. One of my big sis's is a Peter fan[poor thing's not very smart...my sis not Peter...well.lol].

the brain eating part ?.......although im prop jus jealous mind you....my ears are still ringing from that scream when he came on the screen

Then you better get earplugs for E2, cause if they show more vids with Zach in we'll be screaming.

were not all a bunch of crazy fan girls honest.

Yeah, I'm not obsessed at all.:wub:

correction;

we are a group of crazy fangirls, we just help charity at the same time : )

:D

thank you....does this mean i have to scream when i see zach quinto now ?...and by scream i mean in a manly way... :thumbup:

YES :blush: