Whats a Sarmy ?

Krypto

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha no if we go letting everyone in we will get inundated...

it would be good to have a stall but there is way to may lagistics to it that i don't even want to start going in to ...plus i dont think any of us would be willing to man it at the con woule rather be in talks ect

Wow! I'm away for one day and the world has gone Sarmy mad! :o

I've got some ideas for some new sarmy t-shirts for E2....just got to sort them out - I've only got like 7 months to do it in(!)

I'm liking the dislike peter thread going on in here - that man does far too much hyper-ventilating for me!

I trust with all these new members, the Sarmy will be more vocal at E2 (although we had Pez at E1 so we were a little loud).

Oh......and I've acquired some stick-on fuzzy Sybrows for Eclipse 2 - I'm hoping Zach's announced so I can wear them in his photo (the one of many I will buy!) :P

I joined 2 :D

Really...well then I fully expect to have lenghtly Zach discussions with you at E2. Kaela's not coming this time.

Yes I did SELBY 468 :D We will have to do that and im trying to rope sam in joining. Plus we can't forget Kristen Bell I love to talk about her :P

Goody. Well as she convinced me I need to buy all the Veronica Mars dvd's she can join the SArmy in return. I know she loves Zach. :D Yes, how can you be around Sam and not discuss Kristen Bell. :D

it would be good to have a stall but there is way to may lagistics to it that i don't even want to start going in to ...plus i dont think any of us would be willing to man it at the con woule rather be in talks ect

Good point, especially if they get Zach. :lol:

Oh......and I've acquired some stick-on fuzzy Sybrows for Eclipse 2 - I'm hoping Zach's announced so I can wear them in his photo (the one of many I will buy!) :unsure:

If Zach is announced they will have to make up a seperate shoot time for SArmy members. Cause you know they'll want shoots numbering in the doubles. :lol:

Wow! I'm away for one day and the world has gone Sarmy mad! :YAHOO:

I've got some ideas for some new sarmy t-shirts for E2....just got to sort them out - I've only got like 7 months to do it in(!)

I'm liking the dislike peter thread going on in here - that man does far too much hyper-ventilating for me!

I trust with all these new members, the Sarmy will be more vocal at E2 (although we had Pez at E1 so we were a little loud).

Oh......and I've acquired some stick-on fuzzy Sybrows for Eclipse 2 - I'm hoping Zach's announced so I can wear them in his photo (the one of many I will buy!) :dance:

these tops :o

loving the idea.

make them something like the mr.muggles ones,

just with sylar on the front and on the back 'touch me, feel my power' : )

Good point, especially if they get Zach. :D

But that would be the whole point of having it in the T&C--we wouldn't have to man it because they would be added as soon as they showed up/bought their ticket!

Speaking of which, I have enough monies to buy my ticket! Only... It's Sunday, so the bank's not open. =P

...I don't know. Maybe silver, if they're still there tomorrow... I have enough in my bank, but I also have a car payment due on April 11. I'm sure that I can make that and the ticket, so... Hopefully silver.

Same! XD And that's because silver's a good deal! I know that I would end up spending more money on a standard in the end than on a silver, because I want those photoshoots! Also I'll still be able to see. I enjoyed actually being able to see the guests last time, not via the screen.

• Moderators

All the cool people have Silver :D

It's like "ha, I don't need Gold to show off how rich I am!" :D

(I say rich, I mean starve-myself-for-six-months)

But yeah, as I know I'll get all the photo shoots, I'm being sensible this time!

• Moderators

I do believe David that you just said i was cool :D

Well of course you're cool, I've never suggested otherwise ;)

Hey I have a Gold - i'm not rich - and yes I am only midly cool but don't be hating on us Goldies that's not cool! :chair: We're people too! :lol:

People that like to show off :poki:

Wow! I'm away for one day and the world has gone Sarmy mad! :YAHOO:

Oh......and I've acquired some stick-on fuzzy Sybrows for Eclipse 2 - I'm hoping Zach's announced so I can wear them in his photo (the one of many I will buy!) :dance:

these tops :o

loving the idea.

make them something like the mr.muggles ones,

just with sylar on the front and on the back 'touch me, feel my power' : )

That's good cause if Zach's there and I start to stroke him I have a case for my lawsuit.;)

finger of DOOOOOOOMMMMM!

That sounds so dirty.lol

• Moderators

I didn't CREATE it as such, just mentioned it! :o

You know something that bothers me about this topic?

The title is "Whats A Sarmy?" .. like .. not "Whats THE Sarmy" .. which leaves the potential for more than one Sarmy! And that scares me.