Whats a Sarmy ?

Krypto

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ibut think it may be too soon for any sylar is sexy avs or t-shirts just yet....just while my masculinity is still hanging by a thread

Have you really seen any T's with that on. Cause if you have seen this anywhere tell me, I need to buy it.

• Moderators

hey its all for the greater good, come over to the dark side david you know you want to

Ahh but I'm already on my own dark side .. yours is just sorta running parallel to mine, I can shift every so often if I so wish :D

pactions sounds like some kind of medical disease.

:lol:

i don't know what would happen if the paction met the jedi chefs, i for one joined them....just to play with the lightsaber

Wow the end of that sentence made my mind go to my gutter home.:D

lol.....this is what i was thinking when i made the thread we should get all the cool people on the forum to post in this thread and aslso get new sarmy members aswell at same time

Edited by Krypto

ibut think it may be too soon for any sylar is sexy avs or t-shirts just yet....just while my masculinity is still hanging by a thread

Have you really seen any T's with that on. Cause if you have seen this anywhere tell me, I need to buy it.

have a look on the sarmy shop they have lots of stuff on there, mousy got her i <3 zq t from there

i still think an i heart zq is still a bit too soon for lizzy anyway.....shes worried now if i buy a top like that i may give her a full panic attack

You're just in this to be surrounded by the lovely ladies! I know your game :D

i dont have a deathwish or anything

Edited by Krypto

have a look on the sarmy shop they have lots of stuff on there, mousy got her i <3 zq t from there

I have looked there but I don't think they had a Sylar is sexy one. I will get the I :D Zach one after I buy E2 tics and get a better camera for E2[Do you think that any cam that has a zoom from 10x onwards would be O.K?]. Are you going to have a stall at E2 cause I will def buy from it, I probably spent over 250 pounds in the dealers room at E1 and I will save more money for E2.

[

Me too. One of my big sis's is a Peter fan[poor thing's not very smart...my sis not Peter...well.lol].

tut tut must convert her and join the sarmy

She'll even watch the Fergie vid just to see him shirtless.

I'm part way there, I brought my lil sis to Eclipse 1 she never found Zach attractive before or David[when he was in Alias]. When she saw David she thought he was hot and when she saw the Sylar clips she was very interested.

Edited by bonniesrg

CONVERTTTT.

: )

i might get a new top from cafepress

cause mine looks a bit poo on me...so if anyone wants it its washed and whatnot let me know : )

just doesnt suit me.

dont think anyone noticed me wearing it friday anyway :smile:

BOO.

ill get a new one for eclipse 2.

I joined 2 :smile:

Really...well then I fully expect to have lenghtly Zach discussions with you at E2. Kaela's not coming this time.

Yes I did SELBY 468 :YAHOO: We will have to do that and im trying to rope sam in joining. Plus we can't forget Kristen Bell I love to talk about her :YAHOO:

Is there a Snavy?

haha : )

Im sure that one day if the sarmy ever expands we could use a snavy ;)

Well, we do have plans to conquor a small island country (we have one picked out, but I won't say here--not England, though) and convert it to Syland. So we might need a SNavy for that.

So as a longtime Sylar fan I am thinking I ought to make it official and be a part of the Sarmy...but i don't hate Peter, does this make me treacherous? - Do I have to swear an oath of allegiance, and make a promise to sacrifice my brain, If called upon? lol :dance:

So as a longtime Sylar fan I am thinking I ought to make it official and be a part of the Sarmy...but i don't hate Peter, does this make me treacherous? - Do I have to swear an oath of allegiance, and make a promise to sacrifice my brain, If called upon? lol :D

No to the first, but yes to the second. ^^ And you should! We love having new people.

So as a longtime Sylar fan I am thinking I ought to make it official and be a part of the Sarmy...but i don't hate Peter, does this make me treacherous? - Do I have to swear an oath of allegiance, and make a promise to sacrifice my brain, If called upon? lol :P

No to the first, but yes to the second. ^^ And you should! We love having new people.

LOL right it's done then :D;)