Whats a Sarmy ?

Krypto

sorry was just wondering bout this....ive heard people talkin bout this and im sure there was a bunch of girls at eclipse who were calling themselves this and i havent got a clue what it is i think it has something to do with sylar....anyways if anybody knows ???

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

".....Originally we were created to protect Sylar, as many people were complaining about his character....."

lol...can someone explain this to me....i dont get this why is it girls go bonkers over him...his charachters a serial killer ?.....i was always though girls would love peter petrelli but i almost went deaf at eclipse when zachary quinto came on that video screen and all the girls starting screaming ?....i just dont get it ?

but that site is really cool by the way....so jealous...everyperson should deffo have there own army

Edited by Krypto

hey ok sylar's army or the sarmy as we are known is the unofical zach/sylar fan club really, what it started out as was a bunch of like minded inderviduals who were getting sick people presuming that zach was like his charecter.

zach does a lot of charety work for stuff like givelifefoundation and young people's help lines, we wanted to get this across the the world.

were not all a bunch of crazy fan girls honest.

we do a lot of stuff for charaty, the uk branch supotrt the give-blood charity, variouse hospital radeo and childrens charitys and cancer awarness ( the same as the jedichefs) all the revenue from adverts on the site go to the givelife foundation as do any procedes made from there cafepress shop.

hence why we spread the name far and wide...

it also doesnt set it back that zach is adorable on so many levels.... :P

That is true, many of us are crazy.

And honestly... Peter has his fans, true, and some SArmy members are also Peter fans (or Mohinder fans, in my case), but some people just don't like him in much the same way some people just don't like Sylar. I personally can't stand Peter, although I try to stay open-minded about Milo himself as I'm sure he's a great guy. And, yeah, I like the villians, what can I say. XD Although I wouldn't like Sylar nearly as much if it weren't for Zach--honestly all of the Sylar stuff that was done before it was Zach playing him (in Seven Minutes to Midnight) I just can't stand.

Edited by Alexius

no we do have men mebers. bregi ( i think) is one of us and there are a few who are willing to be 'on the list'

were zach quinto aproved... we just need a few good men to keep us going...

kool....sounds like fun....as long as it doesnt involving eating brains.....or vice versa somebody eating my brain :unsure:

so do we declare war on scumbag petrellis army ? :blush:

oh yeah before all the going to war stuff....should prob ask....how do i became a sarmy member and join.......The List

you may join in with the screaming if you so wish..its not mandatory.... and me and snowglobe would dround you out anyways...

but the peter bashing is mandatory cause lets face it the man couldnt fight his wayout of a wet paper bag ...

:D oh dang it i have all theses super nifty powers.... i know i will continualy complane about them till i acsedently blow up .....

at least sylar knows what he wasnt....good sylar