C13 Confirmations

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

As everyone knows you will receive an email either way, if it's a Yes or a No.

Some have gone out. But an issue has since arisen that means there will a delay in the rest going out.

Please be patient we will post here once they have all gone out, once we've posted, please give it at least 24 hours before saying you've not got one. That's not 24 hours from now but 24 hours after we post here the final one has been sent.

Thank you :D

Edited by Too Tall

I've now managed to send out ALL the confirmations whether they are a yes or a no.

If you were expecting one but haven't heard anything, please let us know.

Also, can you please ensure you read your crew email carefully as I'm getting a lot of replies back without ALL the information that has been requested. Thanks.

i didnt get a yes or no. have checked hotmal junk etc

Then you need to email crew@showmastersonline.com with your full name so Too Tall can check to see if your initial application was received.

Woohoo, I;m back for round 2, c13 here i come.....Oh and bex too. See ya'll there folks, already began the countdown, ust got one thing to check so tx for the email addy Jola, I have sent one to you, but as your a busy bunny, will send it to that too.

Many Thanks guys.

• Moderators

So who do I have to sleep with to get to be John Barrowman's guest assist then?:dance:

All Of SM lol :o

Who told you that information?

I can't telll you who told me lol :YAHOO:

Maybe she's speaking from experience :wub:

Yeah right lol, I don't think Mark would be happy if I was lol :dance:

• 4 weeks later...

So who do I have to sleep with to get to be John Barrowman's guest assist then?:YAHOO:

All Of SM lol :unsure:

Is that the same for Paul McGillion then :P I'd be soooo happy to be put with him. Would also be handy considering im not crewing the Friday and he's no longer coming on the Friday. Means only person i can see that day is Connor. (I guess John, James and Eve are out of the question lol ;) ) I am crewing Sat, Sun, and Mon all day. Lookin forward to it. Thanks for letting me crew again. See you all there :dance::dance: