Guest cancellation: Henry Ian Cusick

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah people, that was Christina, indeed.

She talked to me through msn messenger to ask me why she couldn´t post on this board and read it until she (luckily) noticed it was because of the ban and she found out she could just register a new account.

(She was asking me to post a thread to ask the mods why she couldn´t post so I´m glad she found the way so I didn´t have to post on her name, lol)

The scariest thing is that I even find it difficult to understand this girl while she speaks in spanish, really. :YAHOO:

Well, she thinks Showmasters cancelled Henry on purpose (maybe because they hate christina, who knows, lol) and that she wanted them to bring Ana Lucia or Charlie.

I tried to make her understand that Showmasters cannot just say: "I want this guest to come" and that´s all, that it isn´t that easy, but finally I gave up :P

Edited by KarenRoss

thanks for trying karen :)

all we can do in situations like these is laugh really,

i doubt showmasters care about what she wants seeing as they banned her, we dont need the seb arguement all over again thanks to christina haha, all i hope is that they enjoy eachothers company at lockdown and try not to bring anyone down with there negativity!

Right, Lostiegirl, I'm assuming you're ALSO Christina_love_Elijah from your weird typing and love of Bai Ling? Yea, common practice is to only have ONE username, so you're not being deceitful.

Seriously, not another one of these threads Christina?

you are very sillyy... for say my opinion all guest!!!bvanned to me xDDD ... good... and NOT NEGATIVI YOu are the friki kid... frikiss sillys ¬¬**!!!and whats up whiz bai?¿? is other guest of lost..!¡ and i say my opinion..!!!you dont understand to me.. xD :YAHOO:

seriosly?¿? muajajajaja xD HOW OLD ARE YOU xDDD?¿? timoooo de guest..+!!!

:pyth:

:firedevil:

Edited by lostiegirl85

thanks for trying karen :)

all we can do in situations like these is laugh really,

i doubt showmasters care about what she wants seeing as they banned her, we dont need the seb arguement all over again thanks to christina haha, all i hope is that they enjoy eachothers company at lockdown and try not to bring anyone down with there negativity!

Yeah, don´t worry, I´m sure you won´t be bothered by her. I found it difficult to talk to other boardies at Eclipse because of my not so good spoken english so I guess christina won´t even try to talk to you all at Lockdown :YAHOO:

So I agree, it´s better to just laugh and don´t take her posts too seriously :D

Btw, I laugh everytime I read your signature, the "James Ford will be my constant, mmmkay?" lol I love it, was even thinking about making me a shirt with that, LOL

Sawyer rocks!! (I wouldn´t mind Daniel being my constant though, he is so huggable, :wub::poki: )

very sillyy... for say my opinion all guest!!! NOT NEGATIVI YOu are the friki kid... frikiss sillys ¬¬**!!! whats up whiz bai?¿? is other guest of lost..! :P

seriosly?¿? muajajajaja xD HOW OLD ARE YOU xDDD?¿?

:pyth:

:firedevil:

Christina, nena, no hay nada de malo en que des tu opinión pero deja de repetir lo de frikis y de llamar tonta a la gente o te banearán de nuevo, no hace falta ser maleducada... :(

English:

Christina, babe, there is nothing wrong about giving your opinion but stop calling them freaks and silly or they will ban you again. There is no need to be rude.

If you read my posts, I actually don't hate Bai Ling. I infact have no opinion of her. She was in an ep of Lost, and thats all I know of her. So why is your post so vindictive towards me? Or is it that I mention Bai and you assume that its going to be bad?

Christina, you seem to be a selfish hate filled person, and I say that about you, not the guests you want. No language barrier issue AT ALL. You just want what you want, and F**k everyone else.

Karen, She has also been "lostie" for a number of years, and I've guessed that as I'm sure many others have. Its in her nature to be a liar too obv.

Oh, and I'm 20. But far more mature than you could ever be.

Edited by Lizzy

jajajajajajajaja xDDD FRIKIII... por diosss como me rioooooo si tanto odio xDD por decir que guest me gustan mas xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And I INSULT BECAUSE YOU to see BEGUN BY THAT I SAY WHOM I LOVE THAT I GO

aveís empezado vosotros!!! solo por decir yo mi opinión sobre los guest..!!!con toda la razon del mundo..!!los guest son un asco...y el mejor que va se quita encimna tarde... timoo xDDD

Edited by lostiegirl85

jajajajajajajaja xDDD FRIKIII... por diosss como me rioooooo si tanto odio xDD por decir que guest me gustan mas xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Christina, en serio, ¿por qué no lo dejas? no merece la pena. Y escribe en inglés o nadie te va a entender.

Translation:

Why don´t you give up? it isn´t worth it. And write in english or nobody will understand you (although this is quite ironic, lol)

Edited by KarenRoss

Karen, you're a star lol. But I'm sure even stars need to give up sometimes :D

oh dear as I posted another load of jibberish came flying out of my bin. I can only assume.

Edited by Lizzy

Christina, en serio, ¿por qué no lo dejas? no merece la pena. Y escribe en inglés o nadie te va a entender.

Translation:

Why don´t you give up? it isn´t worth it. And write in english or nobody will understand you (although this is quite ironic, lol)

PUES SI pero que no hablen de mi entonces si no les puedo contestar!!! y ni me entienden!!! que frikis son hablando sin saber... xD y no merece la pena esto me saca de quizio...xDDD Y SI NO VA IR PORQUE LO PONENN TAMBIEN ES QUE , QUE TIMOO ASI LA GENTE COND ESMOND VA MAS CLARO... Y SI LUEGO LO QUITAN COMO FASTIDIAN ¬¬

Edited by lostiegirl85

Btw, I laugh everytime I read your signature, the "James Ford will be my constant, mmmkay?" lol I love it, was even thinking about making me a shirt with that, LOL

Sawyer rocks!! (I wouldn´t mind Daniel being my constant though, he is so huggable, :huh::D )

We should all have our constants and put them in our sigs!! Nikstar may have started a trend!!!

BAGSY CLAIRE!

Sawyer rocks!! (I wouldn´t mind Daniel being my constant though, he is so huggable, :huh::D )

We should all have our constants and put them in our sigs!! Nikstar may have started a trend!!!

BAGSY CLAIRE!

:D that is an amazing idea!

Sawyer rocks!! (I wouldn´t mind Daniel being my constant though, he is so huggable, :D:huh: )

BAGSY CLAIRE!

:o that is an amazing idea!

Is that sarcasm :D I'm never good at telling these things online LOL.

Can't Showmasters just ban a certain IP address, and not just 1 user's account? I mean even with the language barrier and what not, posting the texts she posts, in all caps (=considered shouting on the Internet) and in a language only few people on a British board understand is just rude and clearly shows this person doesn't give a damn about anyone else on the forum (except for maybe the occasional Bai Ling picture).

yea, glad this boards been cleaned up a bit i know we can all lose our cool and disagree on things but at least most of us do it in a dignified way and respectful, i think its just ignorance and selfishness really it doesnt take alot to go on a translator or something.

Edited by nikstar1989