Eclipse Two Countdown

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sendhil was hotter in person .... but David has the best moobs (subtle but still there)!

....and mousybrown - I recognised you and said Hi to the Countdown Queen :lol:

hmmm, sendhil was quite hot, but the chest hair put me off XD i kept my eyes on his pretty jaw lol

Oh my God, we're gonna have like 8 months of nakedness :wub:

Like you didn't come straight to this thread just to talk about nakedness. :P

8 months of fighting off people for my title :(

it will be hard.

the nakedness may make it easier :lol:

is no-one else thinking naked anders?

O.K. We now have naked Zach, Sendhil, David-Anders, not B.lol], and Santiago. Maybe I should throw in Jack Coleman too?

hmmm, sendhil was quite hot, but the chest hair put me off XD i kept my eyes on his pretty jaw lol

Well I am so in love with Zach who's quite hairy himself. I myself am not usually a chest hair kind of girl, but it doesn't put me off with these two.

Emmeh, just think of that scene in S1 with Mohinder in a white wifebeater...grrr.

8 months of fighting off people for my title :lol:

it will be hard.

the nakedness may make it easier :D

is no-one else thinking naked anders?

O.K. We now have naked Zach, Sendhil, David-Anders, not B.lol], and Santiago. Maybe I should throw in Jack Coleman too?

Well hes not bad looking in person :D

i really dont know how you missed us we were travling in a pack !you must have heard us about five hundered people looked at me when hiro stapbed sylar and i shouted 'oh my pore baby' lol ah well you will find us at e2 were all silver tixs ....

i really dont know how you missed us we were travling in a pack !you must have heard us about five hundered people looked at me when hiro stapbed sylar and i shouted 'oh my pore baby' lol ah well you will find us at e2 were all silver tixs ....

THAT WAS YOU.

i heard that haha.

i laughed so much when everyone cheered when quinto on the screan, i knew that was the sarmy girls :)

a bit lie me then lol. don't go taking little bits of my sentance im more than capable of opening my mout at the wrong momnt without your help lol :D

That is true :D

but to be honest sendhil and david shouldnt go sneeking up on people....