Eclipse Two Countdown

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do female guests get a chance at nakedness? :D

omg your such a man. :thumbup:

I am with David on this one! You ladies talk about naked men and we don't say anything!

But as soon as someone thinks about a naked Ali or Hayden or Kristen its all comes out!!

Talk about sexist!!

We should be able to talk about them all being naked or none.......

:P:YAHOO::WAVE:

8 months of fighting off people for my title :(

it will be hard.

the nakedness may make it easier ;)

is no-one else thinking naked anders?

O.K. We now have naked Zach, Sendhil, David-Anders, not B.lol], and Santiago. Maybe I should throw in Jack Coleman too?

Well hes not bad looking in person ;)

? :chair:

i really dont know how you missed us we were travling in a pack !you must have heard us about five hundered people looked at me when hiro stapbed sylar and i shouted 'oh my pore baby' lol ah well you will find us at e2 were all silver tixs ....

I didn't hear that, but I heard the big cheers when Sylar was on screen and the boo when Hiro stabbed him[which I joined in on]. I did assume that was you. Were you the ladies with the highlights in their hair, you were sitting on the left side of the hall[i was on the right]. Oregon-Snowglobe was sitting with you too[i on;y realised that I met her AFTER I got home and saw her pics.lol].

It's 13 events and 2 weddings away (one of them mine :huh: ). That's all I need to know :lol:

Congratulations.

No! This is not a naked men countdown thread :P

Since when? :(

Since whenever I said so! :lol:

And .. you almost crashed into Jessalyn with the bathroom door? :huh:

Yes, I was going in as she was going out. I kept on apologising, and she had to hold the door for me I couldn't for her as my arms were full. :P I felt especially bad cause earlier that day my lil sis was in her way in the corridor when Jessalyn was on her way to the group photo shoots, which I also apologised for. :chair:

beware the girls with the multi coulors in there hair, the world is there playground and sylar is there leader! ( take us to our leader....please) :badwind:

lmao.....for a moment then I thought you were going to burst into a Mcfly song!

never! :thumbup::blink: steps maybe mcfly never.....

^^ if she doesnt we know why :P

:thumbup:

yeah if you saw snowglobe you saw us... there was a lot of pink and purple hair in our group now you mention it lol

Aye.....there was a lot of different colour hair going on in the sarmy :wub:

Not only do we worship evil, we deplete the world of hair dye stocks also :blush:

I was trying to remember if the Sarmy had planned to colour their hair or if it was just coincidence. :D