Newbie = good // N00b = bad

Rivaan

I was talking to Jamie and some stupid bloke started talking to us and suddenly starting to yell "I hate the polish!" and god knows what else.... Stupid people really!!

The very great irony is that the vast majority of Polish people that I have encountered in the UK are decent, polite, honest and hardworking, and both competent and professional. By contrast, many of the "I hate the Polish" crew are either dole-bludging workshy couch potatoes or drunken meatheads with a generally crappy attitude. I mean, it's not as if they're arguing from a position of moral superiority, is it? And as for the "taking our jobs" line, most of those complaining are either too lazy or too stupid to have got said job in the first place, or too full of bad attitude or devoid of respect to last in it. But of course, it's always easier to blame somebody else, especially if they're different...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I was shell shocked at first when he started screaming that. I thought he must be joking but he was serious so I just got out of his way. I'm a girl after all and he was twice the size of me so I choosed to walk away.

I cant add anything more to what you wrote just one thing, your absolutely right!

The guy at eclipse who started shouting is in your category of "drunken meatheads" and he looked like a couchpotato as well (he was smaller as I was and twice as wide and that has to mean something as I'm not very thin myself)

But I think that the wast majority of ppl attending Eclipse are not like these idiots.

The very great irony is that the vast majority of Polish people that I have encountered in the UK are decent, polite, honest and hardworking, and both competent and professional. By contrast, many of the "I hate the Polish" crew are either dole-bludging workshy couch potatoes or drunken meatheads with a generally crappy attitude. I mean, it's not as if they're arguing from a position of moral superiority, is it? And as for the "taking our jobs" line, most of those complaining are either too lazy or too stupid to have got said job in the first place, or too full of bad attitude or devoid of respect to last in it. But of course, it's always easier to blame somebody else, especially if they're different...

well said :o

The guy at eclipse who started shouting is in your category of "drunken meatheads" and he looked like a couchpotato as well (he was smaller as I was and twice as wide and that has to mean something as I'm not very thin myself)

He was an idiot, and the skinny kid in the white suit that you may not have seen was just as bad as he didn't care what was going on he just felt the need to join in with the racist comments and wanted to have a fight.....IDIOT!