Eclipse 2

Davey

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on the verge of booking a silver ticket. Just want to find out if Silver Ticket holders get the seats behind the Gold Ticket holders.

from what i heard Jola telling someone else at the con, yes the silver tickets do get seating behind the golds :)

I'm booking my ticket tomorrow when I get paid, I hope there's still silver ones left!

I just rang the Park Inn and they said they only have a few double rooms left so I've booked the Ibis already because I need a twin (my brothers coming with me again)

I didn't want to wait incase the Ibis fills up as well! :lol:

hi kenny and Lenatalia

it was nice meeting you guys and saw the pics look great

tho i dont have any of those kenny but will look for

you guys again next time had lots of fun

:rolleyes:

I trust you got back to Ibis alright though? I didn't warn them about a bloodstained maniac - honest! :o

In all fairness, I had red eyeliner drawn across my forehead, so they wouldn't have taken me seriously...

Edited by Lenatalia

Hey Dean, it was great meeting you at the party on Sunday! :rolleyes:

Did those "blood" stains come out of the clothes, or did you end up binning or leaving them be?

Edited by Rivaan
Removing sensitive info

Hey Dean! Good to see you didn't end up being dragged to hospital against your will when the hotel staff saw your blood spattered face;) I did half think that they might think you'd been in a bad fight and had a concussion, so didn't realise the state of your face and send for an ambulance! :P

IBut, oh well--it's not as if I don't spend this same money on novels and discs all year!

Same for me, I'm seriously having to cut back on my book and dvd buying. Cause now I've discovered the world of con's and signing events it's my new obsession. :P

hi all the bloody peter will be back

jusy bought my silver pass so will be back

again cant wait

:wub:

Hah, saw you at the party and was trying to remember which boardie you were.

IBut, oh well--it's not as if I don't spend this same money on novels and discs all year!

Same for me, I'm seriously having to cut back on my book and dvd buying. Cause now I've discovered the world of con's and signing events it's my new obsession. :rolleyes:

It's my new overseas obsession. D= Thankfully I can justify it by seeing the other SArmy members.

Hopefully once I am done with going to Eclipse, though, I can start going to closer cons instead. o_O It's too bad we don't really have anyone as cool as Showmasters/Massive Events over here, though. I was considering going to dat one dere convention in California, in July, with the Heroes panel *coughsubtletycough*, but not with E2 on the way. XD

Edited by Alexius

i just said it would be easyer for you to get to there room than in ibis with its crazy nighttime security ....plus me and river make an awful lot of mess....you guys saw the madness!

i just said it would be easyer for you to get to there room than in ibis with its crazy nighttime security ....plus me and river make an awful lot of mess....you guys saw the madness!

It was pretty mad. o_O

Don't worry, I'm coming! I just need to sort out my ticket. ^^ Oh, and by the way, Pez has volunteered your room for me to sneak into, just so you know. =D

:o ....OK.... :o .....you do know Emma is in the room aswell? Not that I'm bothered - more the merrier (Ooops shouldn't have posted that on here!)

...and who exactly is sharing with Pez? Will it be the return of the Pez/River combination? :o

Don't worry, I'm coming! I just need to sort out my ticket. ^^ Oh, and by the way, Pez has volunteered your room for me to sneak into, just so you know. =D

:o ....OK.... :o .....you do know Emma is in the room aswell? Not that I'm bothered - more the merrier (Ooops shouldn't have posted that on here!)

...and who exactly is sharing with Pez? Will it be the return of the Pez/River combination? :o

ahhh yeah but were going to learn to share the mirror this time around and there will only be one of us with the hair extensions... we should just about be on time ( well if zach is anounced i will be everyeher half an hour early lol.

You and River on time! ..... sorry choked on my lunch! .... just kidding.

I'll have Alexius in my room - she was always on time....might rub off onto me! :thumbup:

Don't worry, I can sleep anywhere and with very little space. :badwind: And yes, I am always on time! Well, actually I was always too early and nobody was ready to go by the time I was, but still. XD