Eclipse 2

Davey

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ibis booked silver ticket booked food for the next month.......well lets not go in to that one......

YAY! .... Sarmy 'The Return' :thumbup:

four of us are signed up already all silver ........let the world domination begin

make that 5 sarmy with silver lol

...and I've booked for Friday night as well!! Not missing out on anything this time! :P

we have a salute now and everything lol ...

make that 5 sarmy with silver lol

...and I've booked for Friday night as well!! Not missing out on anything this time! :P

we have a salute now and everything lol ...

And you have the HQ sign, don't you? XD

Just booked my hotel room at the Park inn! .. There are no twin rooms left though folks so get it done quick (you don't have to pay now!)

Also because I haven't mentioned it before lol Me & My sister got tickets at the event, and will be back with gold tickets :P Can't wait!

Zach, Kristen, Adrian, Milo, Masi Would all be my Fav chocies guest wise ..just hinting lol :D

And David again because :D

Edited by such_jaunt

You shouldn't have to pay for the hotel till you check in/check out (your preference) They may take a deposit from your account a week before arrival but I am not 100% sure on that because i didn't stay at the Park inn.

Essentially you are reserving a room now for November - i didn't realise this last time and ended up at the ibis which was nice enough but it's easier to be in the con hotel on the whole.

yeah thats the one, i randomly said i liked it and you look slightly scared at me haha : )

nah i didnt hear you shouting, you shouldve come and hit me (Y)

i had just made afool of myself in front of sendhil lol i walked around like that for a long time lol