Park Inn Hotel !

i don't belive you and as i was staying in the ibis and was one of the last to leave the 'ball' i can vouch that not beeing in the hotel of the convention makes no diffrence to weather you leave at a normal time or not....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhh, I need to feel like I'm being responsible, rather than the pisshead Scot I really am;)

Last weekend we were staying in the Travelodge which was miles away, had to get a taxi back, and left at 4:30am on the Monday morning, some of the very last people to leave, so I guess my theory is somewhat flawed :thumbup:

Anyway, I don't want to stay at the Park Inn because... dammit, there isn't a real reason. Oh yeah, because it's fully booked:P

Edited by Kenny

Oh yes, I'm a terrible influence, me - wine and sambuca and God only knows what else.

Actually Satan probably knows better :thumbup:

Oh yeah, while I remember - was someone talking about the Slide Cha Cha Cha or similar earlier? I have big bruises and scabs on my knees from Saturday night which could only really be attributed to big long slides on the floor on my knees (in a kilt), but I really, really don't really remember that night:p

Edited by Kenny

Kenny did u try one of those sylar slammer shot thingies?!?!?!

*shudders* :D

Wow, that sure didn't take long. Did you mention you were going to Eclipse 2?

i didnt have too the guy on the phone said it before i got there. he said it had all being booked (in there allocation, like i say other websites are selling rooms privately)

Kenny did u try one of those sylar slammer shot thingies?!?!?!

*shudders* :blush:

I don't think I did, I was too busy sampling the wines they had - the Park Inn is the only place I've ever been to where every time you order a bottle of house red, you get a different bottle! Prices for 'a bottle of house red' varied between 12.95 and 17.50 over the weekend, bizzarely, and my state of sobriety wavered between 'sober enough to take issue with it' and 'too tipsy to care'. Hum de dum.

:wub: Oh yes....I'm so pleased I've booked into the Park Inn - thanks everyone for your lovely descriptions and reviews of the building.

So, I can look forward to.......cranky lifts, cranky chefs, small rooms, odd furniture, rubbish breakfast, manky foam ducks, probably a sleepless night from the noise (although I could contribute to that) and I will stink of old has-been smoke and mould! :thumbup:

Right then....Who wants to sit next to me at the talks? :blush:

NO NO NO Didn't you read that other post before, you have to pay EXTRA for the manky foam duck. :D

Just thought I must say I just got my refund from the Park Inn, they had charged me 3 times the price they had to charge (they charged me twice at first time and after I sent them an email letting them know about it they charged me once again, LOL, it looked as if they were charging me more because I complained, haha)

But now everything is solved, I just checked it and they refunded me all the money they had to.

Anyway note to myself for next time: pay in cash :D

Edited by KarenRoss