Thanks from Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

On stage i thanks some of the people that made the event happen over the weekend

I would like to go into a bit more detail and also thank some very important people i forgot to thank on stage

Jola

Ticket sales and crew hotel thanks you do an amassing job thank you

S J

Thanks for all the work on the web site program and dog tags you are such a great asset to us thank you and i hope your foot gets better soon

Andrea the real boss

thanks for all you constant hard work you never stop and i could not do what we do with out you we all owe you so much thanks for being my rock

And

Mark

my business partner and best friend who has helped me release so many crazy ideas and dreams and risks the same as i do time after time and has faith in me, so many people owe some of the best memores they have meting guests to you

Davie

who worked so hard this time he did not know what day it was most of the last month Davie disided all the

t shirts yes the Mr Muggles one as well and the put together the party themes and was the DJ each night thanks mate

Stuart

who worked out the logistics for the guests and that they got to the event on time and who helped us with his experience of running many sector 14 Convention over the years thank you it helped a lot

Stuart Too Tall

head of crew and the man that had to try to work out this crazy new system for the queuing and implement it you are the best thank you so much

Paul Jones

the host of the talks and all round nice guy and someone with so much Convention experience from running Cult TV for so many years and his thank you

Malcolm

the man that takes your sole when he takes your photos he works under great pressure to get all the photos right for you all in a limited time, you are second to none and also thanks with the help with the tec

Gemma and Simone

the crazy girls behind the time line room thank you so much this would never of happen if you two had not have taken on the challenge thanks so much

Mark Carter

for the transport an unsung hero thanks mate

Steff , Ian, Elvis

the guys that just make it happen what ever the job is they just get on a do it you are great

John

for just being the main man and working his magic with getting guests we owe you a lot

Brandi and Steven

how look after the guests and helped get the guests to come in the first place

Mike and Idris

for helping with the tec you are both good men

there are lots more to thank and i will still miss someone so thanks to all the crew that worked on the day you all make us look good so thank you for all your hard work we could not do it with out you all

i look forward to working with you all again soon

jason :WAVE: