Just feel the need to say...

A big THANK YOU to everyone who tried their hardest to stop me hearing spoilers over the weekend :WAVE:

I was so close :huh: But that Sendhil and Noah chat on Sunday did me in lol. But thank you to everyone who was very sympathetic towards me :WAVE:

Very well organised on the whole :) My only criticisms were the photos we got should've been photo prints, not cards, but I understand that costs more. There were other comments, but I posted them in the other thread.

I also noticed a little animosity and sarcasm towards me from standard ticket holders, which annoyed me as it's not my fault they could only buy, or could only afford standard, but anyway.

Was 20th person to get Silver ticket and will upgrade if possible if my dream guest is announced :borg: (Second time lucky, lol)

Thanks for an amazing weekend Showmasters, I don't think I've smiled and laughed so much in such a long time, and I've definietly never been so outgoing, and the whole atmosphere felt so much like a huge family, that I've never been so happy in so long.

A big THANK YOU to everyone who tried their hardest to stop me hearing spoilers over the weekend :P

I was so close :( But that Sendhil and Noah chat on Sunday did me in lol. But thank you to everyone who was very sympathetic towards me :P

Very well organised on the whole :) My only criticisms were the photos we got should've been photo prints, not cards, but I understand that costs more. There were other comments, but I posted them in the other thread.

I also noticed a little animosity and sarcasm towards me from standard ticket holders, which annoyed me as it's not my fault they could only buy, or could only afford standard, but anyway.

Was 20th person to get Silver ticket and will upgrade if possible if my dream guest is announced :D (Second time lucky, lol)

Thanks for an amazing weekend Showmasters, I don't think I've smiled and laughed so much in such a long time, and I've definietly never been so outgoing, and the whole atmosphere felt so much like a huge family, that I've never been so happy in so long.

JennJenn, who was picking on you? :o I was really happy with my standard and people who could afford the Gold Pass I thought good for them.

A big THANK YOU to everyone who tried their hardest to stop me hearing spoilers over the weekend :YAHOO:

I was so close :( But that Sendhil and Noah chat on Sunday did me in lol. But thank you to everyone who was very sympathetic towards me :wub:

Was 20th person to get Silver ticket and will upgrade if possible if my dream guest is announced :wub: (Second time lucky, lol)

Oooh, I was 18 and 19 for silver! You must've been right behind me!

And yeah, I did notice some people seemed irritated at the gold pass holders walking straight past them. That's okay. I just made a point of giving them a huge grin :wub::P

I didn't give anyone evils for having a gold ticket, but as Iwas standing alone in the queue I did pass the time by making sure no non-golds were sneaking through. Not that I'd have said anything anyway - it was just to pass time. Hehe.

The only thing that annoyed me about the group queuing was being ordered to "get out of the area" whilst only golds were queuing despite at least 50 <standard> people been in it and remaining in it. So we just decided to wait and go in as the queue was pretty much ending. We were in right near the end, a few people before the Jedi Chef cast groups shops. I think I'll not bother joining the queue in future and just tag on when it's nearly finished. =)

Edited by Lenatalia

Same for me ^^

It was really weird cause me and my mate were waiting so just sitting at the side and this random queue appeared. I went to ask what it was for and no one knew. Eventually it ended up being the standard line for photoshoots even though no one was meant to have started to queue yet.

I spent that morning very confused.

lol reminds me of the queue on the Saturday morning....we all queued near reception and no-one knew why xD

yeah we saw that que and were like ' yeah lets go find food...'

lol reminds me of the queue on the Saturday morning....we all queued near reception and no-one knew why xD

Hah, when Wyn, Selby and I were standing in the reception area at reg time on Fri there was just a big bunch of people standing in a clump. Then that formed into a line which we ended up to the side of, so we rushed to the back to get in the queue. :chair: