Eclipse 2 will be at the Park Inn Northampton

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the little pub we found. They had veeeery nice food.

Which pub was it? JUst out of interest...

I *think* it was called L8. It was at the corner of that Vue cinema. Fairly good price wise and veeery nice.

Oh yeah, I know the one!

I loved the little pub we found. They had veeeery nice food.

Which pub was it? JUst out of interest...

I *think* it was called L8. It was at the corner of that Vue cinema. Fairly good price wise and veeery nice.

Oh yeah, I know the one!

Great why are the things so far from airports for those of us who dont live in ENgland it makes travel really expensive. i.e. more than those of you who only have to book train and room, not train, room and flights. But hey hotel all sold out already anyway so probably cant get.

I don't live in England but I found it very easy to travel to Northampton, and I know from tons of people who went to Eclipse 1 and didn't mind either. It's not as easy as "close to airports". Close to airports may not be close to trains/busses (for those in the UK--and this is an UK based con after all), or hotel that's suitable and affordable enough, etc. There's been plenty of other pros and cons given in the discussion thread on locations in the topic you posted here:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=36251

As for the hotel being booked, there's a waiting list you can be asked to be put on. I am sure a lot of people booked because you can cancel without getting any costs and they might not be able to go to Eclipse and cancel their rooms. There's an alternative hotel just across from the Park Inn (literally, a few minute walk) which is not fully boooed yet :)