Eclipse 2 will be at the Park Inn Northampton

• Showmasters Admin

i fagot to say on stage and i have been asked by a lot of you so its Park Inn Northampton for Eclipse 2

the hotel staff were nice and helpful and the bar prices were good as well so i think we have found our home

see you there

jason :D

ps i herd the hotel is being revamped over the next 3 months so thats another plus as well

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A maid/housekeeper/whatever was really rude to me, but other than that, I really enjoyed the breakfasts, had nice lunch, etc etc, so I've booked my room for Eclipse 2 already!

I wish I had a nice lunch :WAVE:

Complained about the chef. Hope he gets the sack lmao.

Booking hotel in the morning, fingers crossed.

A maid/housekeeper/whatever was really rude to me, but other than that, I really enjoyed the breakfasts, had nice lunch, etc etc, so I've booked my room for Eclipse 2 already!

I wish I had a nice lunch :WAVE:

Yeah he complained that we took to much food, and was making some snide comments. Really ruined my lunch a bit. But all the other staff there I found quite nice, so I reserved a room there already...yay. Just waiting til nexy Friday to buy the programmes if the online store is up by then. If not do you have a rough idea when it will be? Don't kill me Jola :borg:

Just waiting til nexy Friday to buy the programmes if the online store is up by then. If not do you have a rough idea when it will be? Don't kill me Jola :P

LOL - I've not been told officially when they'll be online, but SM have said soon. All I can say is keep checking the forum/shop as I have a feeling it could be as soon as this week......

I wish I had a nice lunch :D

Yeah he complained that we took to much food, and was making some snide comments. Really ruined my lunch a bit. But all the other staff there I found quite nice, so I reserved a room there already...yay. Just waiting til nexy Friday to buy the programmes if the online store is up by then. If not do you have a rough idea when it will be? Don't kill me Jola :P

Was it actually the chef, or the other guy who was taking room numbers and money? I thought he was rude, but the chef gave us all extra stuff on the Saturday night meal (after the other guy had left him alone!) :P

I wish I had a nice lunch :D

Yeah he complained that we took to much food, and was making some snide comments. Really ruined my lunch a bit. But all the other staff there I found quite nice, so I reserved a room there already...yay. Just waiting til nexy Friday to buy the programmes if the online store is up by then. If not do you have a rough idea when it will be? Don't kill me Jola :P

Was it actually the chef, or the other guy who was taking room numbers and money? I thought he was rude, but the chef gave us all extra stuff on the Saturday night meal (after the other guy had left him alone!) :P

It was the guy standing on the other side of the buffet and he had the big hat on. Oldish looking, grey on top.

oh that chef was soo rude told me not to come back if i was going to take that much food i mean srsly i had a lil slice of pizza, a burger and a tiny jacket potato and jenn didn't even have the jacket potato so i won't go back in the resterant

but the hotel itself downstairs was lovely and upstairs should all be redone by eclipse 2 and my sat nav worked on the way back yay!!

I just booked a room at the Park Inn!

LOL! I'm already so excited about Eclipse 2! :headscratch:

I'm really happy that I will be staying in the Park Inn now. Staying in a hotel several miles away was the only thing wrong with the entire weekend, for me this time (obviously my own fault).

But.. that problem has been rectified. :pyth:

UGH the guy at lunch... I said I wanted one slice of pizza and he gave me 3!! I was so mad cos he wasn't listening to me, I practically threw 1 back at him and didn't eat the 2nd. I was so embarassed, I looked like a pig the amount I was given!!

Good news about the revamp :headscratch:

Oh, and I left a jacket in the flippin wardrobe cos I started to pack, then didn't and forgot about it... flippin expensive to post back!!!!

I just booked a room at the Park Inn!

LOL! I'm already so excited about Eclipse 2! :poki:

I'm really happy that I will be staying in the Park Inn now. Staying in a hotel several miles away was the only thing wrong with the entire weekend, for me this time (obviously my own fault).

But.. that problem has been rectified. :D

Yup - a distant hotel was no good - booked in to Park in also for next time!

As for food - I ate at the weatherspoons and Subway. Weatherspoons food was great and cheap too! Sunday roast was yummy! :) - Oh - and no rude chefs! :D

thats if weatherspoons actually give you your food, one of my friends had to get a refund they took so long, we weren't impressed, ordered food within seconds of each other but each persons order was at least 20 minutes apart and the last didnt come at all!

This hotel is great !

Rooms, breakfast, bars, babby-foot :P

And all we have to do (Q&A sessions, autograph, photo sessions, dealers room) is in a little area, so it's very simple to go from one activity to another :D

When you announced the venue, i feared it would be difficult to go to northampton for people coming from overseas, but it is really very easy to go to Northampton :dance:

So the Northampton Park Inn hotel is a so great hotel for a con :thumbup:

What did you complain about? And I wouldn't be too hapy- exec rooms are tiny! And 1 small sparkling water is the only diff lol!

Really? OH NO! Thats what we opted for. Mostly the fact they ate from the 6th floor though - quiter. Wouldnt like to be just above the party!! lol.

Oh - and you get bath robes and mags apparently! Extra £5 per person per night not too bad for that I hope... a bit worried now!

What did you complain about? And I wouldn't be too hapy- exec rooms are tiny! And 1 small sparkling water is the only diff lol!

Really? OH NO! Thats what we opted for. Mostly the fact they ate from the 6th floor though - quiter. Wouldnt like to be just above the party!! lol.

Oh - and you get bath robes and mags apparently! Extra £5 per person per night not too bad for that I hope... a bit worried now!

I was told that the 'upgraded' rooms (an extra £10 a night, so £5 each) are 'newly decorated'. That's what I wanted LOL, I'd pay for some nice decoration.