Dvd?

Wyn

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I don't think they ever said they were doing one .. it's just us getting over excited ..

In fact I think once they said they'd do one of an event a long time ago and that never happened :blink:

(That may or may not have been a dream)

No! Shame on YOU for shaming me! :huh:

I'll find your Park Inn hotel room and write ROOM OF SHAME on the door!

Is that for her shaming you or cause of 'NudeEclipse', cause if it's cause of 'Nuseclipse' and there are naked Heroes guy's in her room I'm moving into the Room of Shame. :chair:

Edited by bonniesrg

I do not wish to get peoples hopes up for nothing!

'cuz you'd get angry if I said it was coming out and then it never did!

I'M NOT BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEART BREAKING! :D

They said they "might" make a DVD, you say they never even said that, which is crushing our hopes :chair:

*uses duct tape*

OMG I Want to find that room of shame! Actually, there should be a floor of shame: with a naked Heroes actor behind every door :huh:

• Moderators

When did they say they might? On here or at the event? Either way I missed it :huh:

And you'd need a LOT of actors to be naked behind every door on a floor .. I don't think the lineup is gonna be that big lol

How are you able to talk with duct tape on your mouth? :|

Anyway, I asked the camera guy at the event and he said there were plans if the footage was satisfying (which is really subjective, I know) ;)

Well... they can make it a game. Open a door and you "might" find a naked Heroes cast member. And if not, you'll get a consolation prize (any suggestions for that?)

• Moderators

Funny thing - I can still type with duct tape on my mouth. Odd huh? :borg:

Haha "satisfying" .. sorry ;) .. but yeah, we'll have to petition them I think ;)

Consolation prize could just be a cardboard cutout. Just as pretty, but not as active.