Dvd?

Wyn

I noticed that showmasters filmed all the talks and did lots of little bits of filming at the event are we going to get a DVD cause that would be amazing and i'd def pay for it would be great for the memories tho maybe a little embaressing if my dancing skills are on it :smile:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love a copy of a dvd of the con, however, if any video footage was taken during the parties, and I am on it I will die of embarrassment.

LOL!

Are you kidding? You were both awesome at the parties! :D

As I pack away my big boots and wig, I just can't believe my sister and I did what we did! LOL!

Back to normal life, now!

PS... it was great meeting you and your cousin! (think he was your cousin)

PS... it was great meeting you and your cousin! (think he was your cousin)

Yeah, he's my cousin.

Thanks for coming over and talking to us on the first day! It really helped us loosen up and get into a "mingling mood" for the rest of the weekend, and we ended up making a few new friends that we'd love to meet at upcoming events and conventions (Showmasters or not)!

Edited by Rivaan

swan i still say your costume was one of the best ones i saw all weekend bravo!

and rivaan it was great to finaly get to meet you even if we didn't get to do our planned picy in the timeline room!

i would love to see a dvd although i just know i would be doing soething stupid in it

I would love a DVD!

Swan I loved you and your sister's outfits you looked awesome... and I told you so lol! Plus you're both lovely so It was great to meet you both :) And to all the fabulous new people I met :( Thanks so much for making it a fantastic weekend :D ..maybe I won't drink quite so much wine next time though... LOL

yes, i'd pay for a dvd too!

What about the pictures made by the 'official showmaster's photographer?

He took us at the cocktail party twice with a guest and we'd LOVE to watch these pics! Will they be uploaded somewhere please?

Edited by leana