Eclipse 2 - how many people bought tickets?

Babbler

Eclipse 2 - How many sold?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Select a ticket you bought!

• Gold
    • Silver
    • Standard
    • Child

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get mine nearer the time, just incase if a guest I want to see pulls out early like this time again. I don't think getting a ticket in the last minute is a problem though to be honest, I'll wait till the forums announce when the last batch of tickets are, and then i'll buy it.

I need money anyways.

Edited by charliedcn

Silver!

I thought the gold were way overpriced this time. An extra £100 over the silver JUST for a group photoshoot (£40 at this one) plus front seats? £60 for some front seats and a cocktail party?

Me and my sis did the same, we didn't see much point in spending out £245 when we could spent £145 and be happy with what we'd get :)

So yeah I got a silver as did my sister, and we booked our room with the hotel :unsure:

I haven't. I didn't have too much of an issue with Gold tickets as they were limited to 100, but extending this tiered system is something I don't agree with as it reminds me far too much of how US cons run things and puts people who can't afford to pay higher prices at a disadvantage, esp. given how standard seating is also assigned. If you want a good seat with a standard passe have no chance.

If the guest list is good and there are people I want to see I may buy a ticket just before the event, but I currently don't think I will. It's a shame as if the even had the same levels/prices as last year I may well have.

I didnt buy my tickets, but what I will say is that I was amazed at the cheekiness of MassiveEvents to up the prices.

I mean, adding £10 onto standard tickets is bad enough, changing the wording to 'one free autograph up to a maximum of 6 guests' - now that is clever, but this is what really annoys me and it just goes to show that these guys dont really think about the fans as much as they ought to . . .

. . . They have changed the childrens programme to 'under 10's - £40', so no more free entry for the little kiddies. The other system was better, by far, 'Under 16 - £39' . . . 'Under 7 - Free entry'. Exploitation . . . so wrong.

I was going to bring my nephew along to Eclipse 2, but not anymore. The way these events are going is so wrong and the emphasis is not on the fans as much in todays world.

This is a shame.

Ad

I have to say I expected the prices to go up. £10 is the maximum Id expected and thats what they incrteased them by. Its natural. This was a first event and they had to make it a little cheaper to get the word out.

I personally wouldnt pay £250 for gold passes but there are fans that love that option so fair enough.

I had a great weekend and think it was worth every penny. Just hope they dont up the price of autographs next time - that would be stupid!

As for free autographs - the wording was "one free autograph per guest up to a maximum of 6 guests". Whats wrong with that?

I didnt buy my tickets, but what I will say is that I was amazed at the cheekiness of MassiveEvents to up the prices.

I mean, adding £10 onto standard tickets is bad enough, changing the wording to 'one free autograph up to a maximum of 6 guests' - now that is clever, but this is what really annoys me and it just goes to show that these guys dont really think about the fans as much as they ought to . . .

. . . They have changed the childrens programme to 'under 10's - £40', so no more free entry for the little kiddies. The other system was better, by far, 'Under 16 - £39' . . . 'Under 7 - Free entry'. Exploitation . . . so wrong.

I was going to bring my nephew along to Eclipse 2, but not anymore. The way these events are going is so wrong and the emphasis is not on the fans as much in todays world.

This is a shame.

Ad

They will only keep changing and upping the prices as long as people will pay the extra, and from reading the posts above it looks like they always will.....

:smile:

LLAP :D

I expected the price to go up a bit so £10 was ok for me i wouldn't expect the prices to go up every year but this was the first one the test run i guess and i also booked my room so all ready for november haha

Edited by Wyn

Does anyone have a clue when the actual tickets go online yet?

I was being asked this question a lot on the Reg Desk yesterday. I've not been told officially but I would hazard a guess and say at some point this week.

We have to wait for SM to get back into the office to set up the shop then ask me for what's been sold so far for stock levels (I have all the booking forms ready for the next batch of envelope writing LOL), so I'd allow a few days to get everyone back into the swing of things.

Just keep checking the forums/shop ^_^