Thank You Showmasters

Great time!

We had a lot of fun, after the first wave of panic on saturday morning :D

Showmasters knew how to adapt and rectify things, which is great!

We had a particularly wonderful time at the cocktail party, even if it was too small or too crowdy.

Thanks a lot for the group picture too!

Amazing surprise! (though the photographer did his best i suppose, we still all look huge on it because we were placed too far away from them) but anyway, all was awsome...

Thanks again to the crew AND to the guests of course! :P

Really enjoyed this event, probably more than any other convention or event I've ever done (and I've done a few).

To me, Showmasters just went that extra distance to ensure that every attendee was as happy as possible, they took some chances, did things differently and were big enough to not only admit when something wasn't quite right, but to fix it at the time. That helped make the event stand out (in a very positive way). For me, if also rejuvenated my interest in conventions.

Couldn't agree more. After doing loads of cons and events this one was probably the best ever.

I had the best time ever.....!

A big thanks to all at Showmasters and Massive and of course to all the fab people Swan and I met...including Riven and his cousin, Pure Evil...[you looked great on Sat night], Hadrian and Alex...[you really did not need to keep running away...], Kat and Jennean [spelt wrong], the Lad who danced with us on one of the nights...[sorry i can not remember your name],Too Tall, Jason, Clare and her brother, and all the other folks who came up to us..

We could not believe how we were on the two nights but had such a good time that we want to do it all again.

Edited by elullatook

i already said a big thanks to jason at the sunday night party, but THANKS AGAIN!!!! it was an awesome weekend! :angry: especially for the first one.

oh and long live the Garrett Wang @ collectormania story!!!!!!!!! :WAVE: ----sunday night was hilarious!!!

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet (I am still recovering from the weekend :WAVE:). THANK YOU SO MUCH SHOWMASTERS!!

I've had an absolute blast, I never though a convention could be this much fun! Yup I was one of those newbies (not n00b) :P

The obvious effort you guys put into this, the eye to detail and willingness to listen to the attendees if there was a question or problem has truly amazed me. I sincerely hope I'll be able to attend another one of your conventions (besides the signing events) in the near future.

Edited by Zarina

Im an old con whore but I have to admit that was the best con ive been to in a long time! Although Saturday morning had alarm bells ringing, all issues were quickly sorted out! The weekend was new and refreshing and ive already got my ticket for November!

Well done Showmasters! :chair: