How did the Auction go?

Yup.

Also from memory:

SFX MAG - First one sold for £5 the next for £25 for some reason!

Poster with 11 (YES 11) Autographs sold for £160!! Or £180. BARGAIN. Gutted I didnt get in in time with a bid :unsure: It had Masi Oka on as well!

LOADS of photos of Hayden - varying between 20 and 60.

Zaq autos - around 50 to 70!

Eclipse 2 Gold passes 1 and 2 - first wen t for £300 - second for around 250.

Yup.

Also from memory:

SFX MAG - First one sold for £5 the next for £25 for some reason!

Poster with 11 (YES 11) Autographs sold for £160!! Or £180. BARGAIN. Gutted I didnt get in in time with a bid :uhoh: It had Masi Oka on as well!

LOADS of photos of Hayden - varying between 20 and 60.

Zaq autos - around 50 to 70!

Eclipse 2 Gold passes 1 and 2 - first wen t for £300 - second for around 250.

Forgot the Hiro replica sword - sold for 170. Strange as it was on sale for 120 (both signed) in the foyer.

Edited by Babbler

Two girls got the meal- £450 if I remember right. Rest of the stuff wasn't out of the ordinary- atuos went for about £40 each etc...

I'm sorry, we seem to have glossed over this.......

£450!!!!

From memory it was actually £400 but never the less, thats a lot of lolly!

I hope whoever spent that had a REALLY good time and enjoyed the fact they paid for EVERYONE!!!

I know it was a good cause and they obviously thought it was worth it so fair enough

(But £400!!!!!!) :D

I wouldn't say ALL the items went for less than they should have done.

I did see the disappointment on the face of one chap who had "won" the auction for an autograph only to find it for sale cheaper on the desk outside the auction room!

I was surprised the Christopher Eccleston hand print didn't fetch more.

I think it's silly that they didn't auction off a set of the passes. After all they were pretty inventive with them, and there was like 11 different kinds or something wasn't there?

I woulda bid on them ^__^

I think they said there were 6 (I didn't go) but your right if there are 6, unless they are selling them in the dealers room, your going with people who will give you theres, or others don't want there's, I wonder how your going to get all 6 of them, unless you have a chance of getting one of teh 6 next time you go to an Eclipes convention...

:headscratch:

LLAP :YAHOO:

I think it's silly that they didn't auction off a set of the passes. After all they were pretty inventive with them, and there was like 11 different kinds or something wasn't there?

I woulda bid on them ^__^

I think they said there were 6 (I didn't go) but your right if there are 6, unless they are selling them in the dealers room, your going with people who will give you theres, or others don't want there's, I wonder how your going to get all 6 of them, unless you have a chance of getting one of teh 6 next time you go to an Eclipes convention...

:hathor:

LLAP :smile:

I'm pretty sure there were 20 different passes. Attendees were grouped together in batches of 40, under the same group name.

Edited by chris_mk

Two girls got the meal- £450 if I remember right. Rest of the stuff wasn't out of the ordinary- atuos went for about £40 each etc...

I'm sorry, we seem to have glossed over this.......

£450!!!!

From memory it was actually £400 but never the less, thats a lot of lolly!

I hope whoever spent that had a REALLY good time and enjoyed the fact they paid for EVERYONE!!!

I know it was a good cause and they obviously thought it was worth it so fair enough

(But £400!!!!!!) :(

I'm sure it would have been well worth it, i'd like to hear from the girls that went, to here their experience.

I thought that £400 was a good price - considering it was for two people you got all food and drink paid for, you got to hang out in a small intimate situation with the all guests - A gold ticket was £195....

If I wasn't too shy and had a bit more spare cash I would have paid that! Especially as let's not forget, it's all for charity!

I was sat in front of the girls that bid for the dinner. They were very excited to say the least! If I was rich I would have bought it myself.

I'm pretty sure that the second of the magazines was not the same as the first. It came in a special slip cover and included a poster. I don't think it was SFX I'm pretty sure it was just a heroes magazine and that's why it went for much more than the first one.

I managed to go to the meal too, and can report that the 2 girls ended up being tightly sandwiched between Santiago, Sendhil and David. So yes, I'm sure they had a good time! :D

Andrea

I'm not jealous at all...... nope...... not one little bit...... honestly! :D

*Cries*

Ok so I lied.

I bet they had a blast though!

I didn't bid on any ZQ autos because I WILL be meeting him someday. I just don't know when. >(

Ha, suppose they were lucky for that then... I don't have that kind of money, but at least they had fun!