Timeline Room

Deap

The Timeline room was phenomenal. The creativity and attention to detail that the people who set it up is amazing. It was truly stunning and I found myself going a couple of times to look properly at all the details.

Some pics for those who didn't get a chance to see...

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

• Moderators

I thought it was awesome, but i didnt really get the fact that the girls had put pictures of them selves init.. that seemed like a "space filler" type idea.

I thought that was quite awesome to have some attendees/crew with Heroes people actually in there. It was fun to spot them too ^_^

I overheard someone explaining that they had pictures of the crew in there as the original one in the show had pictures of their crew in it - so it was replicating it in that sense as well :)

I thought it was awesome especially loved the Murial on the floor, and just generally thought it was a very cool idea, well done to the people who put it together :pyth:

I overheard someone explaining that they had pictures of the crew in there as the original one in the show had pictures of their crew in it - so it was replicating it in that sense as well :)

I thought it was awesome especially loved the Murial on the floor, and just generally thought it was a very cool idea, well done to the people who put it together :D

ahhhh! is that so? WOW, then actually, i give the girls kudus for finding that out, and applying it into the room! :D