what did you buy at the event

chrisrus

I bought (aside from autos of Tony, Emma, Marina and Michael), a Jakks Pacific Ruthless Aggression Candice Michelle figure... I think that's about it, I normally only go for the guests as you can buy most of the other stuff on the internet... oh and I bought some plastic photo autograph protectors from Incognito Comics which I buy usually at these events. :)

I got myself both The Evil Dead & Evil Dead 2 posters, and a framed picture of some of Man Utd's best players for my brother's birthday, as well as autographs from Mike Winslow, Tony Head & Doug Bradley.

Edited by Los Conquistadores

I spent quite a bit :YAHOO: I got....

Doug Bradley and Chloe Annet's autographs

2 signed pictures of John Barrowman - one for me with him and James Marsters - excellent for taking to another show to be signed, and one Captain Jack on his own for my great aunt's birthday. She is in her seventies and is totally addicted to Torchwood, and to Mr Barrowman himself.

A Master Replicas Darth Vader Force FX lightsaber. I couldn't say no at £39!

Many of the clear 10x8 protectors. I actually display my autographs in these as you can just blu-tack them to the walls and put up hundreds without the danger of doing damage to the walls with multiple screws. Plus they actually look quite good in them.

A few A4 trading cards ringbinder pockets to protect my 15+ X-files signed trading cards.

Four comics: "Eleventh hour", and "The Templar chronicles: Heretic" 1, 2 and & 3 which were signed and are absolutely fantastic!

A green "Manga: not necessarily cute" t-shirt with a manga panda with its head blown off.

The "Scream" Bad taste bear.

Edited by nadatron

master replicas stormtrooper helmet(now all i need is a suit and blaster!)

Doug Bradley auto

Kenny Baker auto (again for the ahem other con)

Mutant Planet Of THe Apes 12" figure

3 vintage SW figures

Nightbreed on DVD

box of Hammer Trading cards

Richard Franklyn auto.................my worst star meeting ..maybe you shouldnt meet your heroes afterall

i think thats it

I Bought:

Ben 10 bedding (for my son)

Nightmare Before Christmas slippers (for my daughter)

Alien Vs Predator Requiem trading card binder, full box of cards for the set and a couple of sketch cards

12" x 16" signed print of Leonard Roberts as DL

12" x 16" signed print of George Takei as Kaito Nakamura (bargain at £15 each) :uhoh:

Richard Franklyn auto.................my worst star meeting ..maybe you shouldnt meet your heroes afterall

Any particular reason why? When I met him, he was a gentleman.

I got myself:

• Autographs from Sophie Aldred (on Ace!) and Richard Franklin (on The Claws of Axos)
  • The Doctor's Fob-watch
  • A Palitoy Dalek (who needs an eye and a gun, if anyone's able to help.)

...This is a lot less than I got last time, but I'm glad of that.

I need money to live, after all.

i bought a few bad taste bears and a prototype cowprint bearz inc :firedevil:, a couple of small csi bits but nothing major this time, mind you keith keeps telling me that the house is tilting with the weight of my loft so i guess the less i bought the better :jason:

Any particular reason why? When I met him, he was a gentleman.

I got myself:

• Autographs from Sophie Aldred (on Ace!) and Richard Franklin (on The Claws of Axos)
  • The Doctor's Fob-watch
  • A Palitoy Dalek (who needs an eye and a gun, if anyone's able to help.)

...This is a lot less than I got last time, but I'm glad of that.

I need money to live, after all.

i dunno

maybe i didnt come across too well what with being totally hungover

it was a bit awkward

there will be other times i guess

i dunno if its you but i saw a young lady and her mum in the bar area and the young lady had bought a Palitoy Dalek

was that you?

Edited by vintageSW77

i dunno if its you but i saw a young lady and her mum in the bar area and the young lady had bought a Palitoy Dalek

was that you?

That probably would have been me.

As far as I can work out, that was the sole Palitoy Dalek for sale within the entire convention... makes me glad I got it, really.

was that you?

That probably would have been me.

As far as I can work out, that was the sole Palitoy Dalek for sale within the entire convention... makes me glad I got it, really.

I have seen that Dalek at that guys stall for about a year at various cons and fairs umming and ahhing about buying it

nevermind

you have to snap these things up

i hope you find the parts

im after a sonic screwdriver for a vintage Tom Baker figure myself

I agree Mary Tamm for the next show

or Padders

Edited by vintageSW77