Fun with Chloe Annett!

Who else met Chloe over the weekend and what did you think of her? It was my second time meeting her and I thought she was as lovely as ever. My photo shoot was ACE! The photographer kept saying I wasn't smiling enough, so Chloe resorted to ticking me to help me smile more :unsure::wub: Did she do this to anyone else? Maybe she's a closet tickler, :D ! I ended up getting 5 brilliant photos because of it and thought I'd share them all!

Chloe1.jpg

Apparently I didn't smile enough here!

Chloe2.jpg

So Chloe tickled me!

Chloe3.jpg

And again!

Chloe4.jpg

This is just about my best looking pic I think!

Chloe5.jpg

I thought I'd get this signed so I could show here how great it was. She thought it was really funny!

Also, on a side note, has anyone ever had more pics than this back from a single photoshoot? if so, it's be fun to find out what this most is.

I met her.

She was really nice and friendly.

We both have 2 dots over the e on our name, and we discussed that for a while, was loving that.

Wish I'd gone for a photoshoot, it possibly clashed with another talk. I can't remember.

Would love to get that many photos though, most I've come away with is 3

i met her. you were in front of me in the photo que i saw her tickle you

He he, I bet that must have looked funny from where you were. I wish I'd tickled her back one of the times though, that would have been a great shot!