Big Thanks to showmasters and EVERYONE!

Thanks to all who made this a great weekend.

The 99th and Rebel Legion were costuming and raising funds for a lovely little girl called Finn

Finn is 3yrs old and love peppa pig, all things pink and is a happy go Lucky Girl.

She has primordial Dwarfism Type two and , and a mere 2ft 1 tall, weighing 14bl (wearing 3-6 mth old clothes).

If anyone would like anymore info - please contact me. However my main reason for posting is to say:

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS AND SUPPORT.

Total is over £330 and some great donations from some of the celebs, and showmasters are putting together some stuff for the charity auctions we will be holding over the next few weeks. I won't put linky up for auctions as I don't think I'm allowed.. and wouldn't want to break the rules...

SO BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE...

Finn attended on Saturday - here's a few pics..

Did anyone get a chance to meet her?

PICT0074.jpg

Finn in her custom made crew T-shirt

Finn Meets Kenny

PICT0086.jpg

Alan Harris SIgns a figure for the 'Flogg it for Finn Appeal'

PICT0093.jpg

Finn shows kenny her spotty tights

CIMG1592.jpg

What are the donations going to? Is it a special holiday or something? Will the auctions be on ebay?

Hi there

Paul here, Charity Officer with the 99th Imperial Garrison

I echo T99ig - M's comments and would like to thank showmasters and their very generous guests, customers and stall holders who donated to this appeal so readily.

We need to raise a minimum of £2000 to get Finn over to the little people convention in America, some of you may have seen the docu on channel 5. This convention is attended by the leading consultants in this field and Finn and her parents will get to meet them and other families and children with the same condition.

Currently there is no UK charity set up for Primordial Dwarfism -there are only 4 known cases of it in the UK so there is no central pot of money available which is why we are doing this appeal.

rather than ask someone for £2k we are using this to raise as much awareness of this rare condition as possible by holding auctions, raffles and attending fundraising events - sometimes with Finn and her parents

If anyone would like anymore info or like to make a donation of any description please email me at

charity@the99thimperial.com

I have also attached a PDF file with more details

The auctions are on ebay at the moment, am I allowed to post a link?

Edited by T99IG - SHARKY

Well i for one would be a tad disapointed if you werent allowed to show us the auctions....

But im sure they have a heart and would be more than happy to let these people help out.

I must say i am intrigued by the whole thing.I dont know whats up for auction so i cant garantee to put my name down for anything but certainly id donate something if you wanted me to. Ill do my best.

I got to meet Finn and her parents while I was waiting for Alice Krige to show up next to Val and Kenny Baker on Saturday, Finn is a loverly little girl and i wish you guys the best in raising all that money for her, Val and Kenny I know were smitten when they met her in her little Leia dress, and one of the pictures of her with kenny has been printed to give to Val and Kenny next time they are at an event if they haven't got one already.

I got to meet Finn and her parents while I was waiting for Alice Krige to show up next to Val and Kenny Baker on Saturday, Finn is a loverly little girl and i wish you guys the best in raising all that money for her, Val and Kenny I know were smitten when they met her in her little Leia dress, and one of the pictures of her with kenny has been printed to give to Val and Kenny next time they are at an event if they haven't got one already.

Cool Thanks.

Just like to post my thanks as well,

A big thanks to Showmasters and to everyone who I met while I was there. It was my first time at Collectormania and I had a great time!

I'll definately be coming back.

Thanks a million everyone ^_^