who was your best guest?

dean andrews and marshall lancaster were possibly two of THE nicest guys ever!!!!

dean was just plain great. we stood there talking to him for ages and i got two kisses from him :D

and marshall, even though he seemed a bit overwhelmed at first, was so nice as well

please bring them back soon showmasters!!!

noah is one of the sweetest kids ever! his smile just makes you smile, honestly. love 'im :smile:

and jimmy was great too, he just seemed so happy like constantly

also met matthew lewis on sunday who was also amazing!!

over all it was one of the better ones

even though it was a bit quiet

what did you guys think?

Noah was so sweet and i agree he does make u wanna smile - every time i saw him he was smiling and he seemed like he was really enjoying himself. When i met him he was really nice and very sweet.

Jimmy was great, mentioned that he spoke 5 diffrent languages and was very friendly.

Tony was great really friendly, nice and courteous and i would love to meet him again

Emma was also great smiley, bubbly and friendly

Overall i had enjoyed it, was quiet but it meant that people got time with actors as most had an open queue or were on low VT's.

Emma for me!

Matthew Lewis was possibly the best guest I have ever met. So down to earth I felt so comforable chatting with him.

Anthony was great exactly as I thought he would be though. Very serious professional who could have a good laugh.

Michael Winslow was hilarious. Obviously loves his talent.

Emma Caulfield was almost too hot

I liked everyone so much.

I always tend to forget to try and make conversation with people, but the longest time talking would of been to Chloe Annett, we both have the 2 dots over the e so we bonded over that for a bit.

Matthew Lewis was really sweet. As was Noah, when my friend came we spoke to him a bit about my wife and kids.

I have officially awarded Michael Winslow as best autographer, never seen a signature like it.

I can't wait for november.

oh and the 2 guys who make the tozzer comics, I spent a while there today, they were great, got 2 sketches in the books I bought, hope they come back.

While I thoroughly enjoyed meeting each of the guests that I did, I have to say that meeting Michael Winslow was a real treat for me. Have been wanting to meet him for a really long time, coz he's made me laugh so much with all the ridiculous noises he makes.

I was originally going for Emma and Anthony. They were both lovely, I somehow ended up in a conversation with Anthony about yesterday's Man Utd match (although neither of us are football fans?!?) and Emma was complimenting me on my jewelery. But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with how nice Kai Owen and Matthew Lewis were. Would love to meet them again. :P

Im not sure who I thought was best..

Marshall was cool, seemed a bit nervouse, and the poor guy was so quiet que wise I noticed saturday, but seemed to enjoy the chat we got to have about the difference between the 70's and 80's clothes etc

Dean, also a cool guy, but I kinda went a bit shy on him and got to have a little chat, just hope I didnt make a prat of myself in front of him..

Bruno seemed a bit shy/overwhelmed even though he didnt seem busy, but again not a nice chat with him about digital cameras and he seemed to come out of his shell at that..prob glad it was something different to chat about other than corrie or dr who :P

Emma had a chat with about the evils of sunday mornings, and she was saying how it was still about 4am american time so she was surprised she was awake heh

Then Kai, we had a chat about the rugby and the Wales vs Ireland match..

My best guest hmm...im thinking it has to be Marshall..

Both guests who I worked with, Anthony Head on Saturday and Kai Owen on Sunday were fantastic.

Anthony loved to laugh, and we had a lot ongoing jokes regarding my abilities with different cameras and the "smoothe functionings" of the his queue.

Kai was very down to earth, and had a great enthusiasm about the event as it was his first ever convention. He also liked to laugh a lot and joke about.

I had a great weekend, it never seems like work when I am around guests like Anthony and Kai!

had to be Emma and tony for me the only reason i went to Manchester which is like 6 1/2 hours from my house so was a long day but worth it and i got to speak for ages to both of them.

just looking at the guest talks proved once again there is still a lot of interest in buffy. Can we have a cast reunion over here please?

it was also nice to see Marshall and Dean as well though from ashes to Ashes, would love to see phil and keeley though as well.

thanks for a great day out SM.

nicky

I have to say Doug Bradley, a really, really nice bloke with a top sense of humour and a genuine passion for his played character. I spoke to him for a while about his films, and other horror films too, particularly the nightmare on elm street films.

I went to the "life on mars" talk which I thought was ace too, they were really funny guys

Also had a really nice chat with Chloe Annet about forbidden planet (the shops that is)

Both guests who I worked with, Anthony Head on Saturday and Kai Owen on Sunday were fantastic.

Anthony loved to laugh, and we had a lot ongoing jokes regarding my abilities with different cameras and the "smoothe functionings" of the his queue.

Kai was very down to earth, and had a great enthusiasm about the event as it was his first ever convention. He also liked to laugh a lot and joke about.

I had a great weekend, it never seems like work when I am around guests like Anthony and Kai!

Wookie i remember u from the Anthony head queue on saturday u were doing a great job as designated photographer so wanna say thanks for taking a lovely picture :smile:

I really enjoyed meeting Marshall and Dean from Ashes to Ashes, I thought they were very friendly and quite chatty. I also met Emma for the first time and thought she was lovely. Went to a few talks, Life on Mars - I plucked up some courage and asked Dean about what he thought when he read he was going to pretend to be gay! (that was a hilarious episode), and Tony and Emma's which I thought were very good too.

Had a really great day Saturday so glad I went. My sister's first one and my fourth Collectormania, they are brilliant - thanks SM!! :smile:

It was my first sm event on sat and i LOVED it!!, roll on novemember ;)

on the the day i met emma who was very nice but i was so nervous i nearly ran off while queing, which came to my suprise as im normaly a very confident person with great socail skills but something about her got me all light headed :whistling::chair: .

I also had a great chat with noah who i ran into at one of the stalls, he was checking out the wooden linderman sword with his mum and a crew member. we spoke about when he was due to go filming heroes again (which is may if anyone wanted to know) and alittle about what it was like on set. all in all he was great, with a smile that just makes you smile back. :D

wish id met Michael Winslow and Chloe Annett but i turned up at about 2pm ish and was totaly unprepared for the day (money, camera..etc) as i only found out about the event 10mins berfore i got there, oh well cant wait for novemember, this time im gonna be there bright and early camera round my neck and a pocket full of cash!!! :P

shame Hayden Panettiere didnt turn up (maybe next time?) and i just got to say good job to The 99th and Rebel Legion for there great costumes and raising funds for Finn. :headscratch:

I met 5 guests

-Noah Gray-Cabey

-Jimmy Jean-Louis

-Marina Sirtis

-Kai Owen

-Anthony Head

LOVED THEM ALL!

Noah just seemed to be smiling all the time.

Kai really seemed to enjoy his first event

Was my 4th event but my first actually crewing! Waited til Sunday afternoon to meet the guests I went to see!

I am glad so many guests cancelled - otherwise I would be severely bankrupt!

It was my first sm event on sat and i LOVED it!!, roll on novemember :lol:

I also had a great chat with noah who i ran into at one of the stalls, he was checking out the wooden linderman sword with his mum and a crew member. we spoke about when he was due to go filming heroes again (which is may if anyone wanted to know) and alittle about what it was like on set. all in all he was great, with a smile that just makes you smile back. :P

Wow that was lucky to run into him. I would love to just have an experience like that where you can just stand and chat to them. I saw him walk past with his mum and crew member while i waited for my Emma photoshoot :P lol. It was only my 2nd SM event but fully enjoyed it and it was less hectic than LFCC.

It was my first sm event on sat and i LOVED it!!, roll on novemember :cylon:

I also had a great chat with noah who i ran into at one of the stalls, he was checking out the wooden linderman sword with his mum and a crew member. we spoke about when he was due to go filming heroes again (which is may if anyone wanted to know) and alittle about what it was like on set. all in all he was great, with a smile that just makes you smile back. ;)

Wow that was lucky to run into him. I would love to just have an experience like that where you can just stand and chat to them. I saw him walk past with his mum and crew member while i waited for my Emma photoshoot :WAVE: lol. It was only my 2nd SM event but fully enjoyed it and it was less hectic than LFCC.

yeah it was lucky and i will always remember it :P how long did it take to get your photoshoot pics?? i was going to do it but was unshure on when id actualy get my picture :borg: