All hail the legend that is Matthew Lewis

Once again, the nicest guy on the Harry Potter block gave us a treat from the revealing of Neville's deadly weapon to the inordinately large amount of time spent chatting with fans about the books, the films and the merchandise.

Thanks once more to Matthew for his time and to Showmasters for bringing him to another con.

Did anyone ask about the Half Blood Prince and how it is going? Wanted to meet him but went yesterday and couldn't go today. I hope he comes back would love to meet him

Hail

He said he was filming and would still be called back for more shoots up until September, Release in November.

what's more is he confirmed that Deathly Hallows would be 2 films.

Hail Matthew!

He's such a descent lad.

I was his guest assistant today and he made me feel so comfortable! I was practically glowing when I left. He's such a great guy. He spent time chatting to EVERY SINGLE FAN, he tried to make conversation even with the ones who were too shy to speak and initiate it themselves.

Wonderful :smile:

I was his guest assistant today and he made me feel so comfortable! I was practically glowing when I left. He's such a great guy. He spent time chatting to EVERY SINGLE FAN, he tried to make conversation even with the ones who were too shy to speak and initiate it themselves.

I thought I recognised you, I had no idea you were crew, you were at Milton Keynes in a cheerleader costume, were you Crew back then?

Wow i would love to have been doing your job. Would love to crew at showmasters as well. Have you crewed much before?

I thought I recognised you, I had no idea you were crew, you were at Milton Keynes in a cheerleader costume, were you Crew back then?

I was indeed! I was, yes, but I wasn't crewing there. I usually have too much to do to volunteer at MK :poki:

Wow i would love to have been doing your job. Would love to crew at showmasters as well. Have you crewed much before?

Since last year ;) And yes, I was very happy too!

Edited by Psychosis

I met him quite a few times, kept thinking of more things to say to him.

And I got fangirled by him! He went "Oh my god, are you Neville?! Can I have a photo?" and took a photo of my with his phone! :unsure:

LMFAO that was hilarious! I was like "This is the wrong way around! My head hurts!"

He was great. it was nice to finally get his autograph even though I've met him a few times now.

I loved the chat we had about 'Heros' it was such a proud geek moment. Its cool to hear a famous person be fanboy too.

Thanks for getting SM. Please invite him to C13. We've told himall about the Harry Potter cosplay group for that.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy