MISSING SANTIAGO

lovbug

I was worried all day that Santiago Cabrera had cancelled from eclipse as his picture had been taken down on the eclipse board. So pleased to find out that he is still attending. So own up who stole it?

Last time I saw the Eclipse/Lockdown advertisements they had paper boards with plastic frames with pictures of the guests.

If I'm getting lovbug right, somebody stole the one with Santiago's picture and she first though the picture was removed because he had cancelled.

His photo and plastic photo protector was missing from the large eclipse board, although I am still not sure we wont see his cancellation thread come Monday evening, it probabaly has just got misplaced

Edited by Cultman

Oh god, what with posts I see of Alice not showing up, and no word from SM, I really hope this isn't the final smash in an already cracked week of guests!!

Hes right smack bang in the middle of a pic I made to get Leonard to sign... I will be rather :thumbup: if he's cancelled!! Though, still, mean joke if someone did nick it :D:lol: