IS ALICE THERE TOMOZ SHOWMASTERS

WHY ALL THE CAPS LOCK?? lol! look up the prices and days pinned thread... SM would never answer now, if you hadn't guessed, they're in Manchester lol

The pinned thread is useless, accordingly shes both days... If your going to a show for one guest thats scheduled for both days but you find out she wasn't there for the first day, would you be concerned?

Yea, butI didn't realise that at the time of posting... a thread that just says "WELL" doesn't tell me that she wsn't there the Saturday as I now know :D Plus, theres no point having 2 threads of the same thing.

WELL looks like im not goin oh well,terrible line up,dont want to chance it just incase alice is not there

If you haven't got far to travel to get there, chance it, she might have been unwell yesterday but could be perfectly fine today. She must be around, SM wouldn't have had her poster up if she wasn't there. If you don't try you never know, I'll probably be a bit irritated I know if I see people in photos with her cos she was one of the people I wanted to see yesterday and she just vanished, but there's probably a very good reason for it :)

If they'd have had the info, they would have passed it on. As it happened, they weren't informed that she wasn't going to be there. I'll let someone from SMHQ explain properly, but if they'd have known in advance (i.e. before the team were all in Manchester) they would have let you know!