latest guest announcement- dave prowse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

announced on the collectormania manchester leaflets

dave prowse

I'm really looking forward to Collectormania Manchester 5,it will be only the second time i have been to one of these events and the first one was many years ago!

Can you please tell me any of the people announced or rumoured to be there so far please?

Also roughly what kind of price can i expect the tickets to be for the event?and do you buy them on line in advance?

One more thing whats the going rate for autographs and pictures with celebs roughly?and what things can i expect on the day?

I'm really new to the hobby and have started getting autographs TTM,so id appreciate you answering those questions if you can.Cheers Paul. :P

announced on the collectormania manchester leaflets

dave prowse

I'm really looking forward to Collectormania Manchester 5,it will be only the second time i have been to one of these events and the first one was many years ago!

Can you please tell me any of the people announced or rumoured to be there so far please?

Also roughly what kind of price can i expect the tickets to be for the event?and do you buy them on line in advance?

One more thing whats the going rate for autographs and pictures with celebs roughly?and what things can i expect on the day?

I'm really new to the hobby and have started getting autographs TTM,so id appreciate you answering those questions if you can.Cheers Paul. :D

I know Alan Ruck has definitely been announced. Im not sure if Dave Prowse is a rumour or is a certainty. I know he's been to most of the Manchester events so it could be a possibility.

Prices for autos range from £10 - £25 depending on the guest. This is for the auto itself so you can have it on a personal item or one of the provided 8 x 10 photos. Photos with the guests are usually allowed but there are some cases where they arent eg if the guest has a photo shoot they sometimes dont allow photos at the signing table. Some guests do participate in photo shoots, tickets for which can either be purchased online or on the day of the event from the organisers booth.

Admission tickets can either be bought online or on the day of the event (apart from Milton Keynes). Early bird tickets cost £10 (allow admission between 9-11am) Tickets after 11am are:

£5 - adults

£3 - children

On the day itself, there are stalls from all sorts of vendors of prop replicas etc. The guests, obviously, and the chance to meet other fans with similar interests. And the chance to have a whole lot of fun and empty your bank acocunt!!

Hope this answers your questions!!

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im glad hes back

This time im getting a pic of him as Frankensteins Monster signed instead of Vader stuff and last time he signed my A Clockwork Orange dvd..its nice to get dif stuff signed by actors who you like in different roles.

• 3 months later...

Someone said on the SM forum some time ago that it was getting hard to find something that *wasn't* signed by Dave Prowse - made me chuckle :) But on a serious note, I'd be very surprised to find he was £20 - £15 seems more likely.

Edited by MikeDonovan

• 2 months later...