How was today?

faythe

Hoper you can get Anthony Daniels too but have heard he can be a bit funny about signing something which Kenny has signed first.

Why would he be funny about it? Thats really bad i got a pic with them both on today in hopes that when anthony comes to a showmasters event i can get him to sign it.

did Kenny do a really small signature under Artoo ?

he did on mine

what with Daniels not signing anything that kenny has signed it looks like my dream of a perfect joint signed pic aint happening

ill just have to camp it up a bit at the end of the month when i meet him and see if he caves in

Edited by vintageSW77

Tony Heads talk which was great apart from the vvvvvvvvv very o..o...o...o...o..o...odd questions about Buffy and Police Academy being released on 3..3...3...3...d

Please explain. Someone asked a Police Academy question at a Anthony Head talk???? What exactly was the question and response? Will it be out in 3-D??

I don't know the facts but I heard Daniels & SM had a falling out some years back and that why he doesn't do SM events. This "Daniels wont sign anything Baker has already" thing is new to me, he signed my Jedi litho at CE no questions asked and that had Baker on it.

ok thats me finally home and slept after my monster round trip and to be honest i loved it! quieter, yes ... more quality time with guests ... YES! anthony heads talk yesterday was brilliant and listening to michaels announcements for bruno were wicked :lol:

roll on my mega journey to milton keynes now :D

I've never had a problem with AD signing stuff Kenny has already signed.

At CE he signed my poster that was signed by kenny. Mind you it has been signed by about 50 or so people so maybe he didn't notice kennys sig.

Mind you he doesn't like people taking photos of him signing, security nearly killed my mate for pointing a camera at him when he signed my poster. He is the only person on either of my 2 posters that I don't have a pic of being signed. i know why he's like that but nobody else ever seems to mind.

Ah well

I've never had a problem with AD signing stuff Kenny has already signed.

At CE he signed my poster that was signed by kenny. Mind you it has been signed by about 50 or so people so maybe he didn't notice kennys sig.

Mind you he doesn't like people taking photos of him signing, security nearly killed my mate for pointing a camera at him when he signed my poster. He is the only person on either of my 2 posters that I don't have a pic of being signed. i know why he's like that but nobody else ever seems to mind.

Ah well

I saw a crew member on his queue at CE saying to a punter that you couldn't take a shot of him actually signing as it puts him off, but it was fine to have a pic with him after.

It was so good, it was great! ;) Thanks Showmasters and Collectormania so much, Anthony and Kai were both really nice and funny. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Loved it :P

P.S: My first ever collectormania.

Edited by Doctor Who

I had the IMMENSE pleasure of working alongside Anthony at Celebration Europe this year for all threew days of the convention and in all of the time over the weekend he wasn't snippy with anyone once, he was cordial, funny and a great sport.

I think he did call me a fussy bugger for asking him to sign up the top of a page rather than over R2, but that was in jest.

And Kenny had already signed that page as well. They are the only two signatures on that page. but maybe a book was different.

Tony Heads talk which was great apart from the vvvvvvvvv very o..o...o...o...o..o...odd questions about Buffy and Police Academy being released on 3..3...3...3...d (if you were there youll know what im talking about)

now I think thats a little unfair... At least Tony handled it really well... You shouldnt mock!!:unsure:

(and Buffy would be ace in 3D!!)

I don’t know about Buffy but a 3D Police Academy movie is a wonderful idea! I for one will be writing to Warner Bros (as instructed by Michael Winslow) first thing on Monday morning when I get into work.

I enjoyed going on the saturday and yes the cancellations meant I spent less than £50 which is a good thing. It would nice to see a more varied selection of stalls, surely there are too many autograph sellers at this event??

I took my two boys for the first time and they enjoyed it and there was plenty of room for them to run about (the eldest even wanted to ask a question at Michaels talk but then got embarressed!!)

I met Marshall, Dean and Michael and would like to say that all 3 were really friendly and chatty.

My question would be to gold pass holders was it worth the money as everyone seemed to have open q's and there wasn't much of a queue to get in either??

Maybe SM have put too many events close together as I wanted to go to all of them and realistically could only afford one. Although MK looks good for May - Brian Cant, Willis and Arnold and Zippy and George - nostalgiacon!!

Umm... I'm no moderator, but shouldn't someone perhaps start and ANthony Daniels thread, RATHER than utterly de-railing this thread which is (Supposed to be) about an event that AD is not even at!

its in relation to kenny baker who signed R"n 3P0 pics at an SM show so i guess its releveant

it kind of affected my day in a minor way as ive now spent 30 nicker on two pics that may now not get a second sig

BUT im going to get em signed by Mr Daniels

ill work my magic

if i can get Bruce to talk about Evil Dead 4 with a smile on his face Mr Daniels will be EASY

Edited by vintageSW77