The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

I made it for Midlands, so gosh darn it, I'll make it for here!!

I can't make it today :( I was going to, but changed my mind yesterday due to no money, and it was this or no food at Eclipse :P ... but not a happy compromise!!! So I'm going to stroll around the stalls of a French Market today near me instead of the show stalls, and buy cheese instead of autographs :(

So all show me ur pics, and either make me feel better or worse haha!! :P;)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll treat you all to the pictures that I got from today:

medougbradleyqv9.jpg

It was great to meet Doug....a lot less scary to meet than his alter-ego, the evil Pinhead :D .

memikewinslowzx4.jpg

Next up is one of my favourite movie stars, Mr. Michael Winslow. Liked him ever since Police Academy, and have always wanted to meet him.....a really nice guy :thumbup:

metonyheadbl1.jpg

And last, but by no means least, is the greatest, albeit fictional, PM we have ever had, the wonderful Tony Head :WINCE: . Special mention here to the crew guy who took this picture, thank you for getting your thumb in the way of the flash, it looks better without it ;);) .

And if looking at them isn't all you wanna do, then feel free to swing by either my Myspace page or my Facebook page, become my friend, and comment away :thumbup: .

Great pics Los Conquistadores! Can't wait to get there tomorrow. I've got a photoshoot with Anthony and Emma and am really looking forward to meeting Michael and the Torchwood guys. Oh, and it's my birthday too tomorrow so it will be extra special!! :D

Stick them on photobucket, or an image hosting site, then get the link (on photobucket, its the one ) or you right click, properties, and get the http:// addy, and stick it in tags.... hope that makes sense!

Noah Gray Cabey - plays Micah in Heroes.

Everyones photos are ACE.

ah see I dont watch it I wouldnt have a scooby doo

top pic...

wasnt she in How 2?

if so

top guest, loved that programme!!!!

( i didnt look much at the guests as wasnt gonna be there before anyone says)