The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got loads.. but here's a few of the best ones :)

PICT0086.jpg

The lovely Finn meets Kenny Baker

PICT0093.jpg

Alan Harris signs a figure for the 'Flogg it for Finn appeal'

2322058220_f90cd6a968.jpg

Me at the end of a very long weekend with the lovely mr head

2322053768_b46c482929.jpg

Jawa from the 99th Imperial and Mr Head

2321235795_421c12b14f.jpg

Jawa gets costume help from Mr Head

Someone asked about Bruno Langley on here, and I met him, and he was a good guest, in fact he seemed more interested in the digital camera's my friend and I had on us at the time !

DSC01947.jpg

Edited by gebes

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

Why oh why I cant do a proper smile is beyond me!

As for the rest of my photos, some will be up in the next couple of days, and the rest will be up after Eclipse..my friends got the memory card with most of the 10 megapixel photos on so is giving me a disk with Midlands, Gmex and will be Eclipse photos on at the same time, so all will be going up roughly same time!

I spotted various other forum members walking around but the only one I saw and could put a name to was Crippsy.

Im guessing you noticed me because of the bright red welsh rugby shirt? :lol:

Im getting famous at these events now, wont be long till I get my own table and 8x10's for people to buy my sig :smile:

Im guessing you noticed me because of the bright red welsh rugby shirt? :lol:

Im getting famous at these events now, wont be long till I get my own table and 8x10's for people to buy my sig :smile:

Nah, it wasn't your top, I remember your face, I've seen your pics before, I think I have one of your friends on MySpace on my friends list, I spoke to this friend of yours briefly after he met Playboy model Sandra Taylor at another event and I saw you on his MySpace I'm sure (the guy with Bruno Langley with dark hair and glasses? - he looks like the Sandra Taylor guy), and I've seen numerous photos on here, then when I saw you on Saturday, you were with I think two or three other blokes, we walked past you I think we were going to Chloe Annett maybe and I said to my friend who I was with ahh I've just seen someone called Crippsy off the forum! I would've spoke but you'd probably have been thinking er okay who the hell are you lol. Hope you had a great weekend, great photos you got, look forward to seeing the rest! :)

Edited by SilvaNemesis

Had a great time showmasters. Thanks. Best bit of the day was Emma busy texting on her phone and noticed me waiting and said **** sorry.(priceless)

Anyways heres some photos.

cimg0953640x480mt0.jpg

cimg0956640x480up0.jpg

cimg0947640x480oc3.jpg

cimg0951640x480ym7.jpg

cimg0949640x480ff2.jpg

cimg0962640x480ph0.jpg

cimg0958640x480hj4.jpg

if you went today, i have this amazing feeling you queued behind me to get in, am i even slightly right?

(girl who dropped bottle and seemed a bit high)

Yes thats right me and my friends. Nice to meet you.

I have a feeling someone may want to delete this? Considering its from NUTS- a LADS mag, its prob containing naked ladies.... something i don't really wana see this early in the morning, and I'm sure (some lol) others won't either....

its prob containing naked ladies.... something i don't really wana see this early in the morning, and I'm sure (some lol) others won't either....

spk for yourself naked ladies and a nice bowl of shreddies go perfectly

lol, so they're not!! My apologies... but u gotta see where I was coming with, what with the name and only 1 post :wub:

Hang on.... nuts.co.uk IS the mens site.... so how can those pics be hosted on there?!?! Somethings NOT right with that :D

And last, but by no means least, is the greatest, albeit fictional, PM we have ever had, the wonderful Tony Head :D . Special mention here to the crew guy who took this picture, thank you for getting your thumb in the way of the flash, it looks better without it :wub::D .

And if looking at them isn't all you wanna do, then feel free to swing by either my Myspace page or my Facebook page, become my friend, and comment away ;) .

Your welcome chap! Based on the hundreds of photo's I took, I did notice that some camera's flashes were just way too powerful for the situation, however, your was a genuine positive mistake!

Here are some of my pics from the day, it's a shame Alice wasn't there otherwise she'd be on here too, I kind of hope she isn't there on Sunday either cos I can't make it. Everyone was very nice as usual! Hello to Luke, Tony Head's photographer/crewmember ...

Hello Matt!

I did think they were from Nuts magazine too at first. Maybe she works for them or there is another website with that name?

Er, read my above post

And people, stop posting an entire quote of pics!! Too much scrolling!!!

Edited by Lizzy

lol, so they're not!! My apologies... but u gotta see where I was coming with, what with the name and only 1 post

Hang on.... nuts.co.uk IS the mens site.... so how can those pics be hosted on there?!?! Somethings NOT right with that

sorry about that i posted my pics on the nuts message board to see what everyone thought of them cos i know they are all big ashes to ashes fans i wanted them to come up with the pics not the link on this site

Edited by evo23

I loved my day and can't wait for my next Collectormania :D

I remember you!!! Hiiiiiiii!!! Your pictures came out wicked!!!!

xx

Thank you! :D I loved my Emma photoshoot one so glad i got one now. I looked at your photos and yours came out brilliant :D

I wanted to say thank you to two of the girls on the organisers booth on saturday for convincing me to get the photoshoot cos i'm so glad i did

Thanks!! I really enjoyed the Emma photoshoot!! The Tony one was wicked too but I was so nervous with him touching me I look a bit of a nervous wreck!!! Are you going to Milton Keynes to meet James Marsters?