Guest Suggestions

Kiwi 7

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the Heroes guests!!!! :firedevil::firedevil:

and Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica

The Heroes are at home washing their tights while waiting for their own designated con, Eclipse in November and Starbuck is in Starbuck's having coffee. :firedevil:

Edited by nicky

• Showmasters Admin

pathetique

c'est surtout les 25.000 $ promis à chaque heroes qui posent problème . Et je m'en fous d'écrire en Français et que personne me comprenne. Vu que les admins répondent jamais aux demandes

Nous certainement ne répondons pas à des demandes faites en français, comme aucun de nous ne peut les comprendre.

pathetique

c'est surtout les 25.000 $ promis à chaque heroes qui posent problème . Et je m'en fous d'écrire en Français et que personne me comprenne. Vu que les admins répondent jamais aux demandes

Je ne comprends pas tout à fait le problème - êtes vous disant £25 est trop cher pour le "Heroes" invités?

pathetique

Nous certainement ne répondons pas à des demandes faites en français, comme aucun de nous ne peut les comprendre.

i understand , see you answer me :firedevil:

I am just disapointed you didn't announced Heroes guest or Katee Sackhoff to make the perfect battlestar galactica duo. For Heroes many have been canceled since the beginning of this year and i am a great fan of that tv serie. I came from france and it's not cheap to reach your conventions.

that's all

Brad Greenquist ! Especially since he was in the film ,"Pet sematary " which Denise Crosby was in, and she is going to be at this convention.And as mentioned on a couple other threads,Brad has said he would love to come to the U.K and he is available !.

It's quite a distance from where i live but if i'm given enough notice i could go if Brad will be there.As long as its announced in afew days time at the latest as i would need time to save money up to go and sort out a train and place to stay e.t.c,and i know its only just over a week away.I know some guests can be booked quite near to the time of the event.