Guest Suggestions

Kiwi 7

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Tudyk!!

Buffy/Angel/Firefly/Serenity guests are always good wooo!!

also even Keith Szarabajka - he was Holtz in Angel but he was also recently in the Dark Knight

Juliet Landau who played Dru in Buffy and Angel - she's always lovely!

Vincent Kartheiser - he played Connor in Angel but he's also in Mad Men at the min

:thumbup:

comeon showmaster what the chances of getting jonathan frakes, leVar burton an gates McFadden to a show this year?

I only need these three to finish the set!

An how come Anthony Daniel has never done a showmaster event? (well not lately if a all)

Any Buffy or Angel guests would be great for me. Some of the ones I wanted to meet have already attended in the past but I haven't had the chance to see in person like Anthony Head and James Marsters.

Also wouldn't mind anyone from:

- Supernatural (Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Kate Cassidy)

- Heroes (Milo Ventimiglia, Greg Grunberg, Kristen Bell)

- Torchwood (Gareth David Lloyd, Eve Myles - I know she was at C13 but if she ever managed to come back to another event that would be cool. Would like to meet her for sure)

- Doctor Who (Billie Piper, David Tennant XD)

- Gossip Girl (Chace Crawford, Blake Lively, Ed Westwick)

- Prison Break (any of the main cast!! Wentworth Miller, Robert Knepper, Sarah Wayne Callies or William Fichtner to name a few)

Edited by vash-chan

I think there should be;

George Lazenby

Roger Moore

Timothy Dalton

Yaphet Kotto

Richard Kiel

Maud Adams

Honor Blackman

David Hedison

Carl Weathers

Michael Lonsdale

Christopher Lee

Maryam D'Abo

Robert Davi

You wouldn't have a slight JAMES BOND 'bent' going off there would you? Actually I agree with all your choices for us personally except for Richard, Carl and Robert as we have already met them last time they were here. Very friendly they were too.

Can we also try for George Barris - THE legend of TV car designs?

You wouldn't have a slight JAMES BOND 'bent' going off there would you? Actually I agree with all your choices for us personally except for Richard, Carl and Robert as we have already met them last time they were here. Very friendly they were too.

Maybe a little :unsure: But I havent meet Richard, Carl and Robert, I saw them on the previous guest page But I couldnt make it to any of them.

I was looking at the previous guest pages and like a lot of people would love to meet some of the people from before I started going to conventions ie CARL WEATHERS, NICK STAHL and MARC SINGER.

Also seeing how well some of our senior British actors have done at recent events how about GEORGE COLE ideally with DENNIS WATERMAN for a Minder theme.

Edited by mulderandmonkeys

Martin Kemp

Marshall Bell

and from the Friday the 13th movies

Ari Lehman

Steve Dash

John White

Tiffany Helm

Dick Wieand

Tom Morga

CJ Graham

Kane Hodder

Ken Kirzinger.

I would like to see a LOAD of Friday the 13th guests this time. Beforehand there have only been one or two at a Collectormania.

Edited by SunSpeed

Well since you already have someone from Chuck and Firefly (Adam Baldwin) how about 1 more quest from each show ..... that would be nice oooh and the same for BSG ..... Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackoff or Grace Park :)

......and since I'm dreaming ..... Ian McShane or any of the Deadwood cast I can get them to sign the same book as Brad Dourif..... that would be sweet

....and Morena Baccarin......she owes me for cancelling 3 events I was going to .....LOL :)

Edited by Farqhuarbeedlebum