whats your handle mean ?

Krypto

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im jaynee as through school my best friend was also jayne so she was baby jayne and i was jayneebabe ... im far too old, fat and haggered to be classed as a babe so im just jaynee now :firedevil:

surfy_sah because I like and am into surfing (not just the web ;-)) and I am sah (and not sarah :borg:)! have the same handle for everything, email, ebay, facebook...! :blink:

also, vaguely, because a friend once had a name@surfy.net email address and I didn't want to copy her but thought it sounded well cool so just stuck surfy in front of my name and thus surfy_sah was born! most people call me sah and some people call me surfy, as there are alot of us sah's out there :angry:

surfy sah :thumbup: xx

somone said i had a mouth like a pez despencer....i talk to much....it's all sweet but to much can make you sick'..... and it kind of stuck...that was 14 years ago and everyone i know calls me pez now...

alternative is paula-lou and as people at school found out if you say that fast to many times it turns in to port-a-loo not good!

Well mine is pretty simple really. My name is Lauren. and I decided to add an 'x' on the end, I can't remember why though... So yeah. Not a very interesting story there I'm afraid :D

Edited by Laurenx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ducky has been a long time nickname from my teen years as I had a "pet duck" on a farm near to where I lived. It was a wicked duck which I loved..even though the little devil nipped me when I first met it. The J bit is because it is the first letter of my surname.

Edited by Ducky J

I used to be obsessed with TLOTR and Theoden was always my favourite character (from the book, and then also in the film)...besides, he's played by the captain of the Titanic. AMAZING! Haha!

In all honesty though, I wish my name was something completely different now. I'm no longer obsessed and I don't feel it represents me very well. I should've been called 'Flea', which has been my mates' nickname for me for years! :D

Edited by theoden_of_rohan

• 2 weeks later...

I got my name in work 18 years ago...lol

one bloke started calling me Gidda.....now i dont get called by my first name just Gidda

I asked what it meant

he said your names george and you come from liverpool.So everyone at the time in liverpool was getting called Kidda so he just changed the K to a G and hey presto...its stuck :thumbup:

oh yes and the 1974 is my birth year ahem!!

:WINCE:

Edited by gidda1974

• 3 weeks later...

When I pull a certain expression I look like a small scary killer doll - so my wife said very early on in our relationship (she has v strange taste!).

It's stuck as a nickname, and I just prefer this spelling of it.

Roll on LFCC where Chuckie shall meet Chucky mwah ha ha ha ha :YAHOO: